She stared at the woman in front of her

She looked gorgeous.

She had a light skin tone, taking after her mother. Dark, rich, silky tendrils framing her face. Rosy colored cheeks due to the winter of Islamabad. A maang tikka placed on her forehead. Her gorgeous greenish blue eyes. Long lashes people envied. Pink full lips painted red. A nose ring.

(South Asian headpiece)

All in all, she had looked ethereal. The stunning woman was her. It was Sara.

Sara looked away from the mirror and looked around the room. It was full of relatives and family friends of her soon to be husbands. Everyone had a warm smile plastered on their face. It helped her calm down a bit.

Her soon to be husbands cousins were whispering on about how gorgeous she was. How god had blessed her with these looks.

An elder lady was helping her get ready. She reminded Sara of her mom. Sara's mom lived on the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Sana, her mother, had met Sara's father while he was collecting food from that area. The pair had immediately fallen in love but Sana's parents didn't approve, so they ran away.

That was probably the biggest mistake Sana could've ever made.

After a year of them being married, they had Sara. They had a good life until one day Sara's father got up and left. He said it was too much for him. Reality was that he found a rich heiress and got married to her.

She had known her parents were deep in love but there still was a strain in their relationship. Her mother was alone with an infant, wandering the streets, looking for a job. She couldn't go back to her parents after ruining their reputation.

However, when Bi Jaan, the Malika of the Shah haveli, saw Sana wandering the streets, she let her work for her. She also provided her a place to stay along with Sara. Bi Jaan had adored Sara. Sara did each and everything of hers. They had grown a bond with each other.

(Grandma; female ruler; ancestral home)

Bi Jaan also happened her soon to be husbands grandmother.

"Chalo," Bi Jaan walked in the room and helped walk Sara to the stage. Sara could hear the cruel whispers being spoken by the attending guests, but she tried her best to ignore them.

She looked up to see her groom standing on the stage and he reached out a hand, which she held. Her hand was soft whereas his were rough. He led her to the couch and both of them sat down, with a gap between them.

Both of them were tense and her husbands hands were clenched. Sara painfully closed her eyes and looked away.

She opened her eyes and scanned around for her but she was no where to be found. It was obvious she wouldn't come. Sara sighed before looking down at her hands.

She felt like she was naked in front all these people. They were all judging her. Thinking about her kirdar.

(Character)

After a long agonizing night, it was finally time to leave. She was officially married. Sara didn't cry at her ruhkisti. She didn't have anyone. A dead beat father who ran after a woman with a lot of money. Her depressed mother who had passed away when Sara was 17.

(When the woman officially leaves her parents home to go with her husband)

However, Bi Jaan had hugged, sensing her inner turmoil.

They all sat in the car and were on their way to the Haveli.

(Ancestral home)

Sara's father had ruined her image for men, but her husband was different. He had a heart made of gold. He was soft spoken and always understanding. It gave her a little hope that maybe, just maybe their marriage wouldn't fail.

The car stopped at the driveway of their haveli. Sara stopped to look up at the sky. The stars were twinkling brightly today. She smiled as she looked up at them. When her mother was alive, they would always look at the stars. It was one of their favorite things to do.

(Ancestral home)

She felt a gaze on her and she looked around to see a pair of brown eyes staring at her in pure anger and hatred.

"Sara," Bi Jaan's voice snapped her out of her staring contest. Sara looked down and walked into the house, following behind everyone with Bi Jaan.

Sara was taken to their room and sat in the bed, waiting for husband.

Her husband walked in and placed a velvet box on the side table before walking into the bathroom. Sara didn't bother looking at was in it before she headed into the closet to change.

He was already on the bed when she came out. She slowly walked up to him before slowly removing the robe she was wearing, leaving her only in her undergarments. He sucked in a sharp breath and before she knew it, she was under him.

He slowly thrust into her, his face buried in her neck. She sucked in a breath close to her climax, before the both of them were high in pleasure. He slowly pulled out of her before standing up and heading into the bathroom. He walked out, wearing a pair of boxers and a wet towel in hand.

He gently cleaned her up, not once looking her in the eye. The whole night he hadn't made eye contact with her. Sara however, continued looking at him. He was a surely a sight to see. His chest was more broad then other men along with his muscles. He had a trimmed beard, with mahogany colored eyes. Sara knew why she fell in love all those years ago.

She watched as he walked back into the bathroom. He came out a minute later and left the room. Sara let out a sigh as she felt her heart break.

Why would he stay the night with her anyways?

She was just his second wife.

••• •••• •••

Yup that's the big twist

I'll explain stuff better in the next chapter.

All these different people have been contacting me through wattpad, offering me to write on their websites and stuff but tbh I rlly don't trust them cuz I looked up their websites and didn't find them.

A girl also said people are taking emails off of wattpad and selling them on the dark web and I'm low key scared

Anyways remember to vote and comment

Next update will be when we hit 4K votes