Chapter 17

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating in quite awhile, but a combination of work, Halo Reach, and Ace Combat 7 kept me busy for awhile. Also this fun fact is about me and not any of the characters.

Fun fact: I was working at Burger King last Thursday and I got so pissed off, I threw a whopper bun and it bounced across the lettuce and tomatoes before landing close to the drive thru window.

While Anzu was off trying to see if she could reverse the decision to scrap their school ship, Momo, Yuzu, and Wolfgang were trying to get everything under control.

They were running out of rice, a lightbulb wasn't working, they ran out of bug spray, and Sodoko was picking a fight with the locals.

Wolfgang:...and we'll need a few pounds of rice. Throw in some meats too. That'll be all.

He hung up on whoever he was talking to, most likely a servant or something, so that they could bring the stuff that they needed.

If Momo and Yuzu were being honest, it felt good having him around, he made sure that they didn't have to use a lot of funds to get the things they needed.

He would use his own money sometimes and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Suddenly Yuzu started to giggle.

Momo: What's so funny?

Yuzu: You sure are working hard today.

Momo: What's that mean?

Yuzu: I expected you to be complaining a lot more, "The school is closed! This is the end, Yuzu!", or something like that.

Wolfgang chuckled and looked off to the side and saw the chair that Anzu always sat in. It seems the other two girls also saw it.

Momo: I wonder what the president is doing.

Yuzu: Probably doing and thinking presidential things.

Wolfgang: Most likely. He nodded.

A few hours later, and Anzu returned from her talks. She explained everything, and needless to say, Wolfgang, Momo, and Yuzu weren't happy.

Wolfgang: That's bullshit! Is this even legal?

Momo and Yuzu nodded in agreement.

Momo: He's right, this isn't right! He agreed!

Yuzu: Is there anything we can do?

Anzu held up a hand to quiet the three down so that she could continue talking.

Anzu: Don't worry, instructor Chono and I already talked with the Japanese Sensha-do Federation director. We have a plan in motion, and with the help of the Nishizumi sisters' mother, we might be able to convince that MEXT guy, Renta Tsuji, to give us a better deal.

Wolfgang: How?

Anzu shrugged and said that they were still working on it, causing the other three to sweat drop. She then took out her transfer papers and handed them to Momo.

Anzu: Here. I hope you two will bring these to my family.

Momo took the papers and looked at the short girl in confusion.

Momo: Sure, but, why?

Anzu: I won't be going home today, I'm going to Wolfie's house.

The other three nodded before their brains registered what she said.

Yuzu: Huh? Why?

Anzu: I want to talk to his parents and see if they can help. There has to be something they could help with.

Wolfgang nodded and said that it was fine. His mother also wanted to have a talk with that Renta Tsuji guy. After everything was said and done, they walked out into the courtyard and saw all the students going home, most likely to get their transfer papers signed.

Wolfgang and Anzu split off from Momo and Yuzu and walked up to the Nishizumi sisters, who were waiting by the Panzer 4. When they noticed Anzu, Wolfgang explained what was going on, causing the two to nod.

Soon they changed out of their school uniforms and into some casual clothes. That night, they were on a boat heading to their home. Wolfgang and Anzu were still awake and talking about random things, while Miho and Maho slept on his shoulders.

The next morning, Wolfgang and Anzu split off from the Nishizumi sisters and walked to his house. Once there, Anzu noticed that it was bigger than the one they stayed in before. Apparently, when they had that week vacation during the tournament, they stayed at a Kruger summer home. Anzu knew she shouldn't have been surprised, but she was.

Anyway, after entering the home and greeting the servants, they found Hans and Akagi Kruger in one of the family rooms watching tv. When they noticed the teens, they got up to greet them, with Akagi giving her son a hug.

After explaining everything, Akagi agreed to go with Anzu and the others to her next meeting with Renta Tsuji. Hans kept telling his wife to not kill the man, and it wasn't until Wolfgang reluctantly told her to not kill him either, that she promised to not do it.

Anzu spent the night at Wolfgang's house and left with his mother the next morning for her meeting with the other members of the Sensha-do Federation and Renta Tsuji. As the five sat on the opposite side of the MEXT official, Shiho and Akagi could be seen glaring at him, shiho more subtly than Akagi.

Negotiations were made, and as long as Ooarai could beat a University team, then they'll reopen Ooarai's school ship. To insure that this time it was legal, Anzu handed Renta Tsuji a contract that he had to sign. After they had forced him to sign it, they all left, all but Akagi and Renta Tsuji. The female kitsune was giving the man a creepy smile.

Renta Tsuji: Is there something else that you wished to discuss?

His nerves were in full blast. Something about this woman told him to fear her.

Akagi: Don't worry about that right now. You'll just have to see after their match. Ahaha!

The female left his office giving a laugh that scared him to the bones. He felt very weary of what she had planned, but figured that she wouldn't do anything to drastic. Although, the fact that she wanted to kill him definitely left him on edge for quite a while after that meeting.

Later that day, Anzu went back and saw Momo moving some trash to the garbage, and watched as it all came down on Momo. When Momo noticed her, she ran up to her and started sobbing.

After that, Yuzu called for all the Sensha-do members to go to the auditorium, with Momo sobbing in the background.

Once everyone was there, Mako noticed that Sodoko and the others weren't there, and left with team Kalash to go get them. After dragging them back, Anzu announced that they had a match against a university level team.

Once they got the news, and proof that if they won they'd get their school back, they all started cheering.

Vladimir: Let's show them who's boss!

Wolfgang: We'll kick their asses!

Walter: Indeed.

Emma: Do we know who the university is?

Thomas: Who cares! We'll show those idiots who's boss!

Everyone: Yeah?!

There we go. Another chapter out! I have something special in mind for the university match. I hope y'all like what I have planed.

Another fun fact: I fell on my ass yesterday at Burger King and at FedEx on Tuesday, we had a shit ton of packages, a lot of which came to my can. So fuck me huh?