Interlude: Wolf among the Rabbits

This takes place when Anglerfish goes to visit Mako's grandma.
Fun fact: Wolfgang can be a goof sometimes.

Wolfgang was currently laying down on his bed playing a game and minding his own business when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. He got up to go see who it was with Mia following right behind him.

He opened the door to see Rabbit team standing there. He was surprised. He never told them where he lived but figured Miho, Anzu, or one of the others on Anglerfish team or Turtle team told them.

"Well this is a surprise. What do I owe the pleasure of this visit girls?" He asked.

Ayumi stepped forward first.

"Well, there was this movie we wanted to see, but we need someone over 18 and Commander Nishizumi told us that you were 19. We wanted to know if you would come chaperone us."

"Please senpai! We really want to see this movie and we couldn't get any of our parents to come! Please!" Karina bowed.

The others gave him the most powerful weapon in a female's arsenal, the dreaded puppy dog eyes.

Wolfgang tried to look at anything but them but it was too late. He had already seen it.

"Well, I had nothing better to do anyway so I might as well." He told them. They cheered.

"Hold on for a bit. I need to get changed. Don't want to go out in my pajamas."

They nodded and waited for him to get dressed. He came out 10 minutes later in something that wasn't a grey long sleeve sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.

He was wearing a white button up dress shirt, a red tie, a black sweater vest, black dress pants, and black riding boots. He closed and locked the door before turning to look at them.

"Well then. Shall we?" He motioned towards the staircase.

They nodded and the group of seven made their way out.

It took a while to reach the movie theater but they made it. After showing the cashier his ID he bought everyone their tickets and they all entered the building.

"Aya, Azusa, I want you 2 to help me with the snacks. The rest of you go find seats." He told them. They nodded and did as they were told.

Soon the 3 got in line and got their snacks and drinks and went to the room where the movie would be.

"I still can't believe that you all want to see a scary movie. Y'all don't seem the type!" He said.

"Well, it looked interesting." Aya said.

After they got in their seats, Wolfgang noticed that he was in the middle with 3 members of Rabbit team on each side of him. It seems they made it just in time. The room darkened and the movie started.

Time Skip

The movie...wasn't really that scary...to Wolfgang anyway. The freshman were scared.

When they left the theater it was already dusk.

"Come on girls. I'll take y'all home."

"Ok!"

After dropping them off he walked back home alone.

"That was actually fun. I had a good time. I normally only feel like that when I'm with Miho and Maho." He thought.

When he returned home, he saw Miho sitting on her bed, petting Mia.

"Hey. Where have you been?" She asked.

"At the movies with Rabbit team." He replied.

"How was Mako's grandma?" He asked.

"She's fine now but Mako was really worried. She fell asleep on the way back."

He nodded.

No more was said as they got ready for bed.

"Good night."

"Good night."

I'm gonna do these every few chapters and they'll mainly follow Wolfgang and team Edelweiss unless I say otherwise.

Another fun fact: the Edelweiss is a Kruger family heirloom.