Chapter 4

Ooarai was waiting for the match to start. Team Edelweiss had something that could make everyone laugh or look at them like their crazy, maybe/hopefully both.

"Match start!" They heard the judge say.

And with that, all 6 Ooarai tanks started to roll out.

"What was the plan again?" The radio operator of the M3 Lee asked.

That startled Miho for a second but she recovered and explained.

"W-Well, it's an elimination match. Meaning that the match ends when all the tanks of the other team is knocked out. First we, A team, will do reconnaissance while everyone else holds back and wait for them." She said.

Wolfgang quickly interjected.

"Hey Miho, is it good if the Edelweiss does what we do best?" He asked.

"Yeah, just stay in contact." She ordered.

"Roger that."

This confused the other teams but they didn't say anything yet. They didn't say anything when the Edelweiss broke off and went in another direction. As the Edelweiss left, the Ooarai teams could hear music coming from the tank and only Miho was laughing when she realized what was playing. Erwin and Yukari soon got it too and laughed as well, the others only looked on in confusion.

Momo eventually asked what was on everyone's mind.

"Where are they going?"

"You'll find out." Was all Miho said.

"Is there an operation name?" Anzu asked.

Miho thought about it for a bit before replying.

"Um...it'll be called Operation Sneaky Sneak." She said.

The team eventually stopped and Miho and Yukari got out of the tank and went to see if they could find the other team.

They spotted them very quickly. The other team consisted of 1 Churchill tank and 5 Matildas.

Miho and Yukari then went back to the tank to start their plan.

"Mako, wake up and start the tank." Miho said, shaking the driver awake.

The Ooarai tanks then proceeded to split off from Miho's tank and went to the ambush location. The Panzer 4 eventually stopped by some rocks and waited for the St. Gloriana tanks to come rolling by.

The moment they were in sight, Hana fired the gun. She only managed to take out one of the Matilda tanks and caused the others to notice them.

"Let's go, we need to get back to the others." Miho told Mako.

The tank then ran to rally with the others, St. Gloriana's tanks were hot on their tail.

As they were running Miho stuck her upper body out of the tank to see better, even though there were shells flying all around them.

"Miho, this is dangerous!" Saori shouted.

"Don't worry the inside is coated in carbon." She said.

Saori shook her head.

"Not that! You're half outside the tank, what if you get hit?"

"People rarely get hit, and besides, I can see better like this." Miho tried to reason.