Chapter 16

Fun Fact: The Kruger family has a hand in everything. From military weapons to napkins!

That night everyone gathered their stuff together and put them in boxes. Everyone was taking the time to remember all the good times they had, and many of the students were packing things up in the school. Everyone was sad that they would never be together in this school ever again. The only ones who would still be together, were Miho, Maho, and Wolfgang.

While everyone was doing their thing, Miho, Maho, and Wolfgang were packing things up I'm their home.

Miho: I guess that's it. This will be the last time we be here.

She and Maho had tears in their eyes. They loved the school, especially Maho.

Maho took the time to think back on her experiences here at Ooarai compared to Kuromorimine. She was treated like another girl here and not as someone who was treated as a celebrity. It kind of got old at Kuromorimine, everywhere she went there, she was treated as if she would snap at others for a simple question. Everyone would keep their distance and be scared of her. The only ones who didn't, were Wolfgang, Miho, Erika, and recently, Koume.

But at Ooarai, she wasn't treated like that. Everyone was friendly, if a bit scared of her at first. She knew why they were scared of her at first, it was her face and the constant expressionless face she had on. It was thanks to Wolfgang that everyone, especially those on the Sensha-do team, warmed up to her. He explained how it was hard for her to show her true self, and that she had to put up a front because she was the next head of the Nishizumi family.

And she loved him even more for it. While he and her had never really done anything that would be seen as something like a date, they didn't really need to, they had done a lot of that during their time at Kuromorimine and even before that.

She knew that she had loved him, even before High school, she knew. She knew Miho did too.

She had gotten so lost in her thoughts and memories, she almost didn't notice when Wolfgang had wrapped her and Miho in a hug. The two sisters let their tears fall into the man's chest and gave him tight hugs, seeking comfort in the man they both loved.

Miho suddenly gasped and pulled back.

Miho: Come on!

She then ran out of their apartment. Wolfgang and Maho looked at each other before running after her. They followed her to the garage and found that everyone else was there.

Vladimir: Looks like you came here too. And you brought Wolfie!

Everyone was by their tanks. They wanted to have one last moment with them before they were taken away. The only tanks that couldn't be taken way were the Tiger 2 and the ISU, because those tanks were property of the Kruger family. Taking those would be considered theft.

Soon the rest of Anglerfish team came. They were looking for Miho and Maho at their apartment, but they weren't there.

Once the team, and one former member, were there they took this time to be with their tanks and with each other.

Everyone then heard a plane coming and looked up. It was a C-5M Super Galaxy.

Miho: It's the team from Saunders!

Yukari: It's a C-5M Super Galaxy!

Once the plane landed, they opened the ramp and another hatch opened, showing Kay and Alisa.

Kay: Hey all! Sorry we're late!

Everyone ran up to them when they got off the plane.

Wolfgang: What's going on?