Chapter 5

"I hope y'all are ready for your punishment." Wolfgang told the six freshman girls.

Said girls were currently shaking at what kind of punishment their senpai was going to give them.

"Sit down here and keep your eyes on the screen. If even one of you looks away I'll replay it over and over again. Do you understand?" He asked.

The six nodded.

"Alright, here we go." He then turned on the screen.

(He played this for an hour)

"Make it stop!"

"Why?!"

"The pain!"

*sob*

"Please! No more!"

Only one of the six girls didn't say anything but the look oh her face said it all. She wanted it to stop. This girl was Saki Maruyama. She loads the 37mm gun on the M3 Lee.

 She loads the 37mm gun on the M3 Lee

"We're not done yet girls." Wolfgang said with a smile.

They didn't even get past 10 minutes before begging him to stop. He decided to take pity on them and stopped.

"We won't abandon the tank again right?" He asked them.

They all nodded so fast he was worried that they had gotten whiplash.

"We promise! We won't ever do it again senpai!" Aya shouted with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's with that senpai crap? Just call me Wolfgang or Wolfie when we aren't in school. You'll obviously need to call me Vice-Commander in matches or practice though." He told them.

"Huh? Is that alright?"Azusa asked.

Wolfgang nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I don't mind. We're friends right?"

This surprised the freshman. They weren't expecting to be called friends. They smiled anyway.

Wolfgang then looked at the time.

"Well, I gotta go. I'm meeting up with Miho and the others at a cafe. I'll see y'all another time." He waved.

They returned the wave as he walked out.

When he arrived he saw Hana, Saori, and Yukari standing up and talking to two people he recognized.

When he got closer he noticed something. Maho was wearing his old cape. Not only that but it looked like Erika was starting something again, so he went up behind the two and but a finger in front of his lips to tell the others to be quiet.