17

"good afternoon," greeted her therapist as she enters the room where eunha was waiting for her.

"good afternoon," eunha greeted back as she gave a small bow to her therapist.

"sorry to keep you waiting on our first meeting. have a seat," said her therapist as she points on a couch before hers for eunha to sit on.

"it's alright, miss. i came early, too." eunha replied, hesitant on what to refer her therapist.

"you can call me by doctor, but i prefer to be called miss lee, instead." she said, handing out her hand for a handshake with eunha.

"seo eunha. please take care of me well, miss lee." replied eunha as she receives the handshake.

"so i was told that you've been hearing voices. can you elaborate on this?" miss lee asked, taking off her glasses as she focuses on eunha.

"earlier this year, i started hearing these voices in my head. often it's like they're talking to me, but sometimes it just sounds like they're fighting with each other." eunha explained.

"what do these voices usually say to you? or what are the types of conversations they have?" asked miss lee again.

without a doubt, her question makes eunha feel uncomfortable.

"often it's just them stopping me from my actions. but sometimes they can have very suicidal conversations and most of the time it gives me severe panic attacks." eunha said as she shuffles in her seat, eyes quivering.

"take your time," said miss lee as she notices eunha's immediate response to her question.

eunha froze in her seat. her breaths slowing down as time passes before she started shaking uncontrollably in her seat, her body sweating hard with her eyes quivering in fear as tears instantly flooded her eyes.

"eunha?" miss lee called.

no respond.

eunha's pov

"seo eunha?"

and that's what brought me back into my body.

"it's alright, take your time." said miss lee as soon as i made eye contact with her.

it was a new feeling. a new experience.

seeing a younger me from a third person's view.

i'm not sure if that was a memory. it was an unfamiliar one - if it was part of my memory. but what else could it be if it wasn't?

"what happened?" miss lee asked.

"it was- i- i don't know how to explain-" i said as the image then came flashing back.

"take your time, eunha. take as much time as you need, it's fine." she said again.

after taking in a deep breath, i tried explaining again, "i don't know what happened, or how it happened. but i was seeing a younger me from a third person's view. and i was, no she was-"

"take it slow," 

"the- the younger me was abused. but i don't recall any of it happening to me in real life." i continued.

"so it was like an out-of-body experience?" she asked.

"yes, it was like that. but i'm not sure," i stopped as i felt a strong pain in my thighs.