09

jeno's pov

"hey there," called a voice softly after the sound of the closing door fills the air.

"hey, what are you doing here?" i asked, looking at the petite figure approaching, it was eunha.

"need someone to talk to?" she said with her warm smile as she joins me to sit at the edge.

"i guess that's not so bad," i replied.

with a deep sigh, i squinted my eyes at the bright ray of sunlight as i look at the wide view of the town in front of me.

"what's wrong? i'm all ears." she said.

"i don't know," i sighed, "the fight with jaemin earlier has been bothering me."

i've always been the closest friend to jaemin amongst us. but since she left, jaemin isolated himself, from everyone, even from us, from me.

"what happened to the dreamies?" she asked after a few minutes of silence.

"i don't even know if dreamies still exist anymore. things are just so different now." i said, trying to speak in a steady voice as i feel myself choking of tears.

"hey look, if you want to talk about it, i'm here to listen, okay? but if you choose not to, i'm here to keep you company." she said as her palm reached out to give rubs on my back.

"thank you, eunha." i said as i smiled.

"you know what? i think it's better if i keep doing it this way." she said.

"doing what?"

"approaching you guys in person," she chuckled.

"what do you mean?" i asked, looking at the girl next to me.

she sighed, "i don't know anything about you guys, about dreamies. i don't know if you guys are dragging me into dreamies or-"

"we are." i said and she turned to face me with a shocked expression.

"but why?" she asked.

honestly, i don't know either.

"mark hyung just sees something in you that-"

"reminds him of her." she cut off my words, "but who is she? i don't know anything about her. how can mark see something about me that reminds me of this someone?"

"did mark hyung tell you that?" i asked. as far as i've known, no one mentioned anything about her to eunha.

"i heard them talking about me and her when i left the rooftop yesterday." she explained.

"her name is na jinhye." i started.

and that's when the memories came flooding.

mark's pov

"hey,"

"hyung?" jaemin said as he threw the ball in his hand and scored.