Chapter 28

After breakfast was done, Eunbi decides to help cleaning the eatery, and while in the middle of sweeping the floor, Yuri approaches.

"Unnie, aren't you worried about Gureon oppa?" The younger girl asks.

"Why?" She crouches down and collects the random items on the floor into a big white plastic sack.

Yuri stands closer to her and speaks slowly so that her parents who were fixing the wall across the room wouldn't hear.

They might feel guilty if they heard what their daughter was about to say to Eunbi.

"Gureon oppa asked where the Vampires are so, you know, he might raid their headquarters or something," Yuri says her concern.

She reassures the worried girl. "Don't worry, I told him to settle things peacefully."

"Will she listen to you, unnie?"

She hums as she picks up the sack. "He always does what I said, so far."

"Wah, daebak. You know his weakness or anything like that?" Yuri feels intrigued by her statement.

She shakes her head. "Nothing of the sort. He's kind of docile, to be honest. Like a cat." Imagining her husband as a cat makes her giggle.

Yuri then gets back to wiping the tables but the conversation goes on. "Maybe Gureon oppa can't disobey you."

"And why is that?" She asks, curious about what in Yuri's mind for the girl to say something like that.

Yuri leans her hip on the table. "Well, you're beautiful, kind, and your voice is hypnotizing."

She shyly laughs. "Yah, I'm nothing like that. You're over-exaggerating."

"Unnie, that's true. As a girl, that's what I feel about you but oppa is a man so he might feel more." Yuri nods vigorously.

She blushes, thinking about what Gureon possibly thought about her and mischievous Yuri sees that so proceeds to tease the older woman.

"I think your body itself is kryptonite to Gureon oppa. He could die because of it. Dying of blood lost from his nose." Yuri quickly covers her mouth.

She almost gets into a wild imagination about her husband before she realized what Yuri just said to tease her.

"Yah! Jo Yuri!"

The red-haired girl grabs her hands and laughs as she apologizes and keeps laughing, causing her to join in laughing as well.

"It's been a while since I saw our daughter laugh like that?" Mrs. Jo says, watching them looking happy.

"You're right. Maybe fate brought Gureon and Eunbi here to fix the messy situation we are in." Mister Jo states with a relieved expression.
.
.
.

Gureon, still in his casual clothes and a pair of flip-flops, was in the middle of crossing the streets as he observes the five-story building a block away.

That building is the main agricultural company in the city.

The owner was the leader of the Vampire who terrorizes this once peaceful town for their own selfish reasons, causing trouble for Yuri.

The city which was really quiet this early morning has slowly become lively as the sun starts to burn the ground everywhere.

If he didn't know the real situation, he also would have thought that nothing was wrong with the city and its people because everything looks normal on the surface.