Chapter 54

The thing that she holds is a trigger to make my heart goes boom.

|

Gureon rushed to where the white beam would land and pushed it up with his bare hands without hesitation.

The collision created a powerful pulsating force around the area as Eunbi quickly transported all the angels to another corner of the coliseum using the gentle breezes of her flapping wings.

The beam was stronger than he expected, causing him to fall to one knee. 'My physical strength alone can't handle this...' With that thought, his right iris painted black and his red pupil slanted vertically.

His eyes were the only thing that changed, nothing fancy but his power was greatly boosted. The beam no longer gave him any trouble as he clenched his fist and the beam he was holding shattered to pieces.

He flicked his tired wrist, huffing out. "That is godly level, alright. Pretty amazing."

"Gureon, are you okay?" Eunbi asked from across the seating area where she moved the audiences.

Before he could answer, the Goddess shot a flashing whip towards his wife and you bet, he instantly moved faster than lightning as he appeared beside Eunbi and deflected the attack with only a glare.

Even the floating ugly creatures were pushed back.

"Now, that is something I don't appreciate, Goddess."

Eris lowered the folding fan from her face and smirked. "It is a test. If you can't do that much, I would be disappointed."

"Disappointed? Well, don't have any expectation then. You don't deserve it from me anyway."

"Lucky for you, demon, you deserve my expectation because you are a man who has obtained my heart." Eris flashed him a beautiful smile which means nothing to him at all.

"That is unlucky, to be honest, but- what?" A sweat-drop mark appeared behind his head. 

"What?" The layered voices of all the people there echoed throughout the vast coliseum.

"I fall in love with you since the first time I heard about you and now that I've met you, I can confidently say that my feeling is certain." Stated the Goddess, ignoring the ticking bomb beside him.

The others who were standing quite far from them somehow heard what the Goddess said and felt impressed.

Eris just activated a nuclear bomb and they hoped they wouldn't be blown by the upcoming impact as well.

"Daebak, I can't believe she said that while unnie is there. She has chosen death." Hyewon commented, confusing her mother who knows nothing of Eunbi's change in behaviour after she got married.

"She straight up confessing, right? How bad can it be?" Clueless Kwon stated, observing the married couple.

"Let's just say Eunbi unnie became a little bit more possessive of Gureon oppa? I don't see it but I can feel it." Hyewon nodded, so sure of herself.

"I can confirm that." Yura stepped in out of nowhere. "She has been like that for some times now." The advisor shrugged afterwards.

"Well, rest in peace, Goddess Eris. My condolence in advance." Mocked Bishop.

They all just nodded and continued watching the couple while not forgetting about the hovering enemies above the place in case they decided to suddenly attack again.

Back to Gureon, he was panicking. "That is unexpected but I-" He felt a tap on his shoulder so he looked at his wife beside him. "Noona, I swear I don't know anything. You're the only one I love, trust me plea-"