The room was tremendously breathtaking,it was worth a beauty to behold, the Two Bedroom Royal Suit of Burn Al Arab was regal,its grand and royal with everything screaming luxury, since the Roll Royce phantom pick them from the airport and took them to the magnificent Burj al arab, she has been excited BC os of how entrapped she was at the beautiful hotel shaped to resemble a sail ship with everything design in intricate marbles and gold galore.

      He lead her into the beautiful living room which she gushed about,the suit has 2 bedroom, a huge dressing room,a dining,a cinema/study with the latest gadget, indoor private pool, Arabian style lounge, ensuite everything looking like a finely crafted jewelry.

     She move to the master bedroom that has a rotatory 4 poster canopy bed, with 13 selection pillows menu,
with eiderdown duvet and exquisite Egyptian cotton linen, she walk to the large window showing the Panaroma view of the spectacular city,starring at the mirrored skyscraper that sparkle the skyline and Persian golf.

       "Is this even legal'' fareedah ask looking at the gold coated room & the vast city of Dubai
    "Yes it's legal my love"jamal said looking at his awestruck wife.
      "Come on jamal its supposed to be a rhetorical question"she said pouting
Jamal stick his tongue at her as he move to the dressing room to arrange their clothes.

     She slouch down on the revolving bed sighing in relief, everything look so mashaallah in Dubai, after their adventurous honeymoon in Fiji, jamal whisk her away to Dubai which is their second destination , they are staying at burj al arab, the royal suite to be precise,they will be spending 7 days in Dubai before going to Saudi Arabia to perform umrah and thank Allah (SWT) & also seek his blessings.

     "Well then let's freshen up then  pray,I will use the other ensuite, you use this" he said as he saunter out of the room.
    "Okay"she muttered getting up from the bed and walk to the ensuite.
    She couldn't help but gape at the bathroom which is also in gold with a round marble jacuzzi,a five head rain walk in shower,with Hermes and kelly caleche bath products and fragnance, there is also a cushion seat sets along the edge of the bathroom,she took a hot tub bath with the Hermes products,then perform Wudu, coming out of the closet she find jamal in black slack and blue shirt standing near the spread prayer mat waiting for her to come out,wearing her ankle length Hijab,they prayed their miss salat and also pray two rakat Nafils,they recited some azkar after that they both got up,folded the mat before going out of the room to the dinning room,where the Butler has their food set.

      Fareeda change into a pajama and lay on the bed waiting who was having a phone call in a plaid pyjama pant and a short sleeve V neck shirt accenting his biceps, soon jamal joined her on the bed and wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her more closer, she draw the quilt over their bodies placing her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat,they both were not feeling sleeping so they just cuddled on the bed,just then Jamal's phone chimed,taking it, it was a message from Omar.

   "Omar invited us for lunch" he told fareeda who was tracing the pattern of his Abs with her fingertips.
     "Okay, his wife seems nice" she said with a shrug there is something about hanan she does not understand.
   "Yeah, Hanan is nice,she is a very good friend"jamal said
   "I never knew my husband is a celebrity,did you & Hanan also study together" faredaah ask
    "No actually we met at the airport,bumbed into each other,apologize and all that" he said with a shrug

     "Ohhkay, but why do I feel you're not telling me something" she said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

  "Detective wife mode activated,you know I can't hide anything from you,its nothing bad, some misunderstanding happens and she started liking me"

      "Actually I expected that to happen, like you behave with so much refinement,gracious,courteous and gentlemanly to every girl, so its hard not to fall for you're she said rolling her eyes, sometimes it gets into her skin .