1,000 Reads Special: First Vixen Fan Art!

  I've received the first Vixen fan art by Pinterest user Lemon Head, and it's a pretty freaking cool experience to have! I love how I used words to describe this character I dreamed up (because, Lord knows, I could never draw him), and then, someone (who actually CAN draw), penned down what they read that as, and it is amazingly accurate to how I picture him. I can't wait to see more of this in the future! (Any digital artists out there? Vixen Villainous cards? Yes please.)

If you want to submit fan art to be uploaded at the end of chapters for special events (usually reaching a certain number of reads/votes or on holidays), the Wattpad messaging system unfortunately can't send images, so, I created a WildeHood Twitter page, which, for now at least, will be used strictly for messaging and fan art. Story updates will continue to be announced and teased through Wattpad messages.

  "Here he is: the delightfully playful, yet mischievous sorcerer whose plans are darker than he lets on."- Lemon

Seriously, y'all (forgive me, I'm southern)

Seriously, y'all (forgive me, I'm southern). Maybe mix in a little more gray to the fur on his face, and move the scar up to be a little more even with his eye instead of running down his nose, and you have what I hope you envisioned Vixen as looking like through my writing.

  One day, I would love to just have a spill about my creative process for this guy. But, its too early for that now, I suppose. Y'all haven't even figured out he's M...Oh, I gotta start leaving some things a secret!

  Until Chapter 6, stay devious my friends. That is, if you can remember to...

🦊🔮🗡️