CHAPTER 7

Camila's POV

A few weeks ago ... Victoria and Brandon did not separate, in fact, Victoria is here again and I don't care! I'm leaving now because we have a shooting. We work fast so the release of the show will definitely be fast.

"Camila, please get me some coffee. Speed! Flirt later!" Victoria shouted. Ever since what happened, Victoria has been like this to me. He always enslaves me, sometimes he even hurts me.

"But Victoria, I have a lot to do. There is a maid out there, they are your servants! In fact, I pay the maids so don't underestimate me! Remember Victoria, yes you are an actress who is not even famous! " I saw him holding me.

"How you dare say to me that ?!" Pffttt! What?! He will be angry, still making mistakes! If not ... Just!

"Victoria, before you discuss with me, make sure you are ready! What you are saying is not wrong! You can't be famous like that!" I left the house and went to the studio ...

--- 3 months later ---

Three months ago and today Mark and I will launch our show. Grabe! I never thought that speed would be released. Haaaaay! I can rest too.
I was just at home and relaxing in the living room. Victoria is here again. These past few weeks, I feel different. I feel dizzy, I feel sick, I eat almost every weird food! I don't know but now it seems like I want Bulgogi and chocolate syrup. I don't want to disturb manang and the other maids because they are getting ready for Brandon's birthday tomorrow.

I was surprised because suddenly someone hit me, it was Victoria. I just looked at him but I also looked back. I don't want to fight now because my head has really heated up these past few days.

"Hey! Girl! Help me there! My fiancé's birthday is tomorrow and he will announce that I am his fiancée! No one knows that you are married, right? Well ... Welcome me to this house! I am will be Brandon's LEGAL WIFE! AHAHAHA. " It's crazy too!

"You don't feed me, Victoria! In fact, I feed you!" Suddenly my head heats up. It feels like my muscles are shaking because of this Victoria. I'm shivering ah!

I got up to go up to my room and get dressed, I want to get out of this hell! And I also want to find Bulgogi with chocolate syrup. I was about to walk when Victoria suddenly slapped me so I slapped her too. Brandon arrived just in time so he pushed me.

"Camila! What are you doing ?! Why are you hurting my fiancée ?!" Instead of answering Brandon's question, I went upstairs and got dressed to leave.

When I came down, Brandon and Victoria were just looking at me while I ... No use!

I went to a clinic. This is Greg's clinic. In recent months, Greg decided to build a clinic because it was a pity what he had studied before. Greg was a doctor for a long time but he stopped when he and Zoey became friends. That's it! Today, Zoey has just given birth. Their son is a baby boy and I have never seen him!

I just want to be sure of the bad feeling I have been feeling these past few days. I'm still dizzy right now and I want to release a bad feeling.

I went straight to Greg and fortunately he is here now. It's too busy because Zoey just gave birth.

"What do you need, Mrs. Huxley?" Greg asked jokingly as soon as I entered his office.

"Shh ... When someone hears you!" I slapped him lightly on the arm.

"Greg, I need your help. I don't know but I feel different these past few weeks. I am always dizzy, nauseous and what kind of food I am looking for." I explained that Greg's eyes widened. What is that? -_-