CHAPTER 5

Camila's POV

Weeks had already past ..... I'm here now in the studio. We're having a meeting about some showbusiness. I have a project right now. And I'm just here, I'm alone. Until Mark arrived.

"Camila, how are you? You've been missing for a few weeks." He hugged me and I did the same. Mark ... My childhood bestfriend. He is the one that Brandon heated. But he did not have to know what had happened.

"I'm fine. I took care of my friend." I just excused Zoey. In fact, that is the truth! Zoey also just got out of the hospital. Greg, Zoey gave him another chance. I can't call it 'Second Chance' because Zoey gave Greg a chance many times.

"I see ... Let's go." We went to the room where we were going to meet and we saw Matt. He is the son of mommy's friend. Maybe he was the head of our meeting today.

"Good morning! Please sit for now. Let's wait." Mark and I just sat down. I am not next to him because every seat has a name. Of course I sat there with my name! And so is Mark.

***

The meeting is over and I will do more! We need to shoot for our project. I have the lead role. I'm the leading lady and Mark is the leading man. There is a villain, of course there is no thrill if there is no villain and you have not lost a villain at all! How can a show or movie be made without a villain?

I thought of visiting Zoey at her condo. He decided to separate from his parents. When I got to the opposite side of Zoey's condo I saw Avery coming here as well. I miss Avery!

"Ate Camila!" I hugged him immediately. I really miss this boy so much!

"Will you visit my sister there?" I nodded as the door opened. Zoey greeted us with a frown and seemed surprised.

"Go inside!" Is this how Zoey received the guest? The bad!

"Camila, Avery, you have no idea you are coming here." Greg greeted us with a smile. He is still good!  ... Bad. Hehe.

"That's right, Zoey make kimchi! Come on, let's eat." Avery and I looked at Zoey. Poker face!

We ate already. No doubt, Zoey is wife / mother material. Greg and I can do it now! Hahaha.

After we ate there was a story. The baby in Zoey's tummy is about five motnths! I'm glad.

"Camila, don't you know? Maddison and Jake, just live in the other unit." My eyes widened in shock. I haven't seen Maddison in a long time and she will be ready when we meet! They are really mad at me!

"I-I don't know. I better go now. I'll go to Maddison and Jake first." I left Zoey's unit and headed straight for Maddison and Jake's condo unit.

As soon as the door opened, Maddison immediately greeted me. Omayghad! The size of Maddison's tummy! Bigger than Zoey's tummy!

"Ate." He was shocked because he saw me right away. His eyes almost popped out because of its masculinity.

"You're pregnant." I gave a bitter smile. I went into their condo unit and saw Jake sitting on the sofa and watching T.V.

"Ate, let's talk some other time. I know you're tired. We're all tired! I'll explain everything next time." I just laughed at him. He knew I was angry because he had kept it a secret from me.

"Let's talk now!" She sighed in deafet.

"How many months have you been carrying?" I have no emotional question. Jake turned in Maddison and I's direction. He seemed surprised by my presence.

"Six months." Maddison answered quickly. Six months ?! Is this for real ?! She has been pregnant for a long time. And I can do nothing there. They already did! I have an empty stomach while Maddison is only 19 years old. At his age now, he is still a student!