PROLOGUE

I am Camila Labao ....

I used to be a famous model. Until now too .... Case, my husband is too strict. It is not my fault that I have a wife at the age of 18! It seems like everything I worked for wasted just because of what is happening to me right now. My life was ruined because of my husband!

"Madam, sir is already there." Manang Imelda was kind to me ... I'm here in the kitchen and preparing Brandon's dinner ... I'm sure he has another woman with him!

"Thank you ... Is he with someone?". Manang just nodded. Haysss ...

I quickly went to the table and saw Brandon and someone hugging his woman. I lowered the food I had prepared and quickly removed the apron I was wearing.

"Babe, come on ...." Tss flirt ....

"Later ..... You will be in the guest room first. I just need to check something ". The woman kissed Brandon and he went to the guest room. Take note: I was hit by a flirt!
Disgusting!!!

"Hey!". I was surprised when Brandon suddenly grabbed me by the waist. What the ?!

"Try to mess up! You already know what will happen!". It was as if I was electrified by fear. I'm scared because of what Brandon said ... I'm scared of him!

I just nodded and I was even more surprised when he suddenly kissed me on the neck ... A little kiss raised my hair!

"Bra-brandon." I'm having a hard time promising ... What is it up to ?!

"Sshhhh ..... Maybe my baby heard you! Ahahaha". Evil laugh -__-

He still did not stop kissing my neck until he leaned me against the wall.

I don't like what's happening to me right now .... With us! I do not want! Brandon and I had just one big mistake last night! I know he doesn't love me! So I'm scared of what else might happen in the next few days .... I'm scared!

--------------------

Don't forget to follow me!!!!?

Vote and Comments

And also I do followback!!!

Promiseee!!!