CHAPTER 3

Camila's POV

I woke up next to Brandon, we were both naked. I just sat there until my tears slowly dripped. Why is it like this ?! ! I hate myself! I feel, I even beat the rapist! Yes! Brandon is my Husband and it is normal for a couple to have a child! But Brandon and I are different! He does not love me and even more so I can not love him! I could feel Brandon's movements and his slow rise.

"Bra-brandon, pa-pa-no 'pa-pag na-nag bu-bu-nga' to?" I bowed.

"Tss ... Then abort it!" My jaw almost dropped because of what he said. Ipalaglag ko ?! I thought she still wanted to have children! It would have been okay if she wanted to have children ... But she just used me!

"I have no intention of taking responsibility if that results!" I covered my mouth to keep from sobbing or sobbing.

"Yes! I did everything! It's for the sins you committed! My dearest woman died in my whole life, your sister." His voice weakened. Especially when he says 'your sister'. My sister, Maddison and I, committed suicide. When our sister found out about my marriage to Brandon, she committed suicide. And that's when Brandon and I started to get worse! Because of me our sister died! I really miss ... Ate Scarlett.

"Yes! It's my fault! It's all my fault! Do you know ?! Ha ?! The day my sister died, I was thinking ... I was the only one who died! I hope it's not just a-- - "

"I hope so! I hope you just died!" I heard a sob come out of his mouth. He got dressed and left the room.

I took a quick shower. While I was taking a bath, my tears suddenly flowed. I hope I did everything I could to keep Brandon and me from getting married! If I had done everything, my sister Scarlett might still be alive today. Hope Brandon and I live happily ever after!

After I took a bath I went downstairs. I was surprised because Brandon was talking to my parents.

"Sweetie, how are you?" I kissed mommy and hugged daddy. I haven't seen Maddison in a long time. Maybe, that makes me sulk.

"It's okay." I was shocked when Brandon grabbed me by the waist and I looked at him. Why do there seem to be tears wanting to disappear from my eyes? To prevent my tears from dripping, Brandon and I just sat down and so did mommy and daddy.

"By the way, how many years have you been married. Have we not taken care of anything yet?" I saw mommy and daddy smile, the crazy one.

"None." I answered directly before Brandon could answer. He should speak, e!

"It's a pity. We may not be able to reach that yet!" It's annoying for mommy to speak! It seems like they really want to have grandchildren. But ..... It's different!

"Mommy, how is Maddison?" I change the topic. I do not want to talk about grandchildren.

"Okay, there's a fiancé. Your daddy will leave us too." Mommy is sad. Wait! What ?! Our baby Maddie already has a fiancé ?! Ouch naman! She even promised me that when she had a boyfriend she would tell me first! But now, he has a fiancé, and worst, I did not know he had a fiancé!

"Of course. I remember Maddison was pregnant! You were ahead, Sweetie." I was even more surprised by what mommy said. What?! Maddison is pregnant, our baby Maddie ?! I don't know much about Maddison!

"She's at the right age again." Against my will, I have to accept. Just don't let Maddison's fiancé fool my sister!

"I guess so. By the way, Zoey just wants to talk to you. She just can't tell you because she's too busy. Zoey just passed by the house earlier because she extended the invitation to us for their wedding when Austin! " I just nodded. By the way, she is going to marry Austin. Not to Greg! Just eat!