CHAPTER 2

Today is noon and I am in the kitchen to help you to cook. Brandon is here now because he seems to be lazy to leave. While I was cooking, suddenly someone held my hand tightly.

"Awww". I moaned because I was handcuffed just right ...

"You? Are you my baby's maid here?". He did not pay attention to my moaning and tightened it even more. Wait ... What did this caterpillar say? Maid? Me ?!

"Madam, we will continue what you are doing". The woman's eyes widened, still holding me to this day. Slowly his grip on me loosened.

"Manang, don't. Just take him to Brandon". I just continued what I was doing and manang even delivered the woman to Brandon.

---

Lunch is ready and Brandon is just waiting ... I ate first, earlier! Brandon doesn't want me to eat with him and I'm used to it again because we've been together for a few years.

I went up to a room that we did not use because Brandon and I were sleeping together. Actually, I really hate it! Are you kidding me? If his woman is with him and then something else happens to them, will he stay with me? Ewww! When I was in front of the room I did not hear anything strange ... I do not want to disturb even if they work a miracle! But ... I still knocked.

I have knocked several times but still no one opens the door. It used to be that every time I knocked, Brandon would open the door immediately and beat me up, but now ... Nothing! I walked to Brandon and into his room ...

I just covered my mouth because I heard something ... Brandon? Why in our room? I mean ... Where I lie, resting ... Are they doing misery there ?! I knocked quickly and was greeted by a crisp slap from Brandon.

"Didn't I tell you not to disturb me ?! Ha ?!". I just cried because he pulled my hair and took me to the other room.

"What ?! Brandon! You're disgusting! You're disgusting!?! Ha ?! How many years have we been like this ?! Do you know I'm just enduring all of you ?! Your pain! I don't have a boyfriend anymore. how many women have you been with! Or how many women have you chased away! ". I tasted both slaps. It's true!

"You're already answering ah!". He pushed me to the floor and kicked me. It hurts! It hurts so much!

"I answered correctly! Because I'm fed up with you! I'm fed up with your misery of the women you bring here to this house!". He kicked me again. I want to give up!

"The next time you answer me and disturb me! That's not all you will get!". He punched me in the stomach so I was painted.

"Nothing next, Brandon Huxley! Nothing!". I shouted before I lost consciousness ...

---

When I woke up I was already lying in bed ... In the bed where Brandon and the women always do their misery! I stood up because of so much disgust. I quickly went to Brandon's room and arranged my belongings. I need to go!

After tidying up, I set it aside and left the room. I met manang.

"Madam, where are you going? Rest first. Sir Brandon's order is not to let you out of the house." Seriously? He doesn't want to be released ?! What the ?!

"Ahh ... Manang, I need to get out of here. I'm having a hard time. Don't you feel sorry for me?". My tears were dripping but I was just holding back. Manang held my hand.

"All right, hija. We'll help." I just smiled. I hugged manang and thanked her. I let go of the hug and saw Brandon looking at me.

"Manang, please get the food ready." Brandon orders. I averted my eyes and was about to go down when he suddenly stopped me by holding my hand.