Chapter 5

It's been one month since Izuku met with Switch, when he got back home he looked at the phone and saw their number and a schedule already made along with a note. 'Change this randomly and on the days I work in Sectors 15 or 16 I'll tell you if I'll be there. Good Luck out there BR'. That's exactly what he did every week.

He did run into Eraser at least twice a week and the interactions were fun. Izuku made sure to not stay near the hero for long, and he started to have some fun with him. Leaving guesses as to where he'll patrol next but it wasn't helpful to the hero. On the news, the name Black Rabbit was showing up more often, alongside Switch.

Izuku hasn't seen them since their talk but sometimes he can feel like they are there watching him, as the weeks progressed he gotten used to the strain of free running on roofs of buildings. Fighting classes progressed as usual and everything seemed to go well.

----~~~----

Fall was almost here and Izuku was now officially 12, he celebrated with Yoshi and they bought more hero merch, though Izuku stayed away from All Might merch. He had a good day, Yoshi still wasn't aware of him being a vigilante or of Shinsou. Speaking of which, he needed to get him a gift, he found out his birthday was the same month as him but he didn't know what day. Oh well, he could celebrate on his birthday as well.

Izuku wasn't going to patrol since Switch let him know they were patrolling Sector 15, Izuku was going to Sector 14. Izuku went to the store and bought Shinsou some hero merch, he mentioned through texting his adoptive parents didn't let him get this stuff, Izuku was surprised and decided.

Izuku got some Eraser Head merch and some other hero stuff. Now he had a bag full of stuff for Shinsou, Izuku got dressed grabbed his bag, and went to Sector 14.

Izuku texted him to meet at an alleyway after he made sure no one was there, a few minutes later Shinsou came in and hugged Izuku. "Hey, I know your birthday is in July but I didn't know the date so here you go. Happy Birth Day, Shinsou-Kun" he held the bag in front of him and smiled, though the face mask hid it. Shinsou took the bag and they sat down, he searched through the contents "you got me hero merch?" he wasn't sure if this was a prank or not. "Yeah, you said your guardians wouldn't get this for you so I did" Shinsou started to cry "Shinsou-Kun, did I do something wrong. I'm sorry, do you not like it?". Shinsou shook his head "No, you didn't do anything, this is an amazing gift. I haven't gotten anything this year. Thanks so much".

Izuku calmed down, "It's no problem, plus today is my birthday but I wanted to celebrate with you", Shinsou looked at his friend "r-really, well happy birthday then". They sat there and Shinsou looked at the merch he received. All and all it was a good day for both the boys.

"Hey Shinsou-Kun," Izuku started and his friend looked at him "what's up?". Izuku has been debating this for a while, revealing his identity could spell trouble. "I've been thinking for a while and I've come to a conclusion" Shinsou paid attention worried about his friend. Izuku grabbed the hoodie and mask and pulled them off then turned to Shinsou "It's nice to meet you, I'm Midoriya Izuku" he held out his hand.

Shinsou stared at him for a minute and then shook it "Shinosu Hitoshi", he got a look at Midoriya, short green curly hair, a million-dollar smile, and freckles adorned his face. "So, why did you do this?" Shinsou was curious, he finally got to see what his friend looked like and his name "Well, you are like my second friend and I thought he could be nice to meet outside of me being a vigilante". That made sense and it seemed nice, and they could spend more time together.

"Oh here give me your phone" Shinsou pulled it out and handed it to Midoriya, he typed away at it and handed it back "My phone number, that way we can chat outside of these meetings" Izuku smiled. Shinsou looked at his phone and noticed the new contact under 'Mido'. He smiled "thanks". Izuku beamed "No problem" he put his mask and hoodie back on.