Chapter 4

Detective Tsukauchi sat in his office, he got the text from Eraser Head saying he saw and talked to the vigilante, he even got a name, Black Rabbit. From what Eraser said this vigilante was a kid maybe a teenager at best, which was interesting. Why would a kid his age become a vigilante? The kid could go to a hero school if he wanted and become a hero that way. This was confusing but Tsukauchi started a case file for Black Rabbit and assigned Eraser Head to deal with him. He was the best bet since his quirk is unknown and Eraser was good at dealing with vigilantes. The detective sipped his coffee, it was a long shift but he was used to this.

Sansa bursts into his office, "Sir, Switch is back" Tsukauchi put his mug down and rubbed his forehead, his shift was becoming a pain.

----~~~----

Izuku looked at the news on his phone, not comfortable leaving his room just yet, he noticed that the vigilante 'Switch' was back in action. They have been inactive for 6 months now, they appeared around 2 and a half years ago and they became quite famous, but after they went missing people thought they were captured until police denied ever capturing them. Izuku read through the article, they were seen near Sector 18 a really bad part of Musutafu, basically the red light district, Izuku glanced at the clock and realized he would be late if he didn't leave and Izuku was really looking forward to his hacking classes with Fujino-San.

Izuku got ready and left the house through his window and started his walk to the college campus, it was a nice day for a walk. Izuku grabbed his headphones and put them on leaving an ear open so he doesn't run into anyone, he walked to the train station and waited for the train. Izuku sat at one of the benches and noticed there was someone else there, they were tall with short boy hair and looked to be feminine but he didn't want to assume.

Izuku noticed they had a black facemask on and a black hoodie, in this heat, are they crazy? They caught him staring and he quickly looked away, a minute later the train arrived and Izuku waited for the people to leave the car before getting in himself.

The train wasn't crowded and Izuku was able to find a seat and just relax until that person sat next to him. Izuku tried not to be rude and move away from them or stare, so he opted for looking out the window and watch as the building flew by, Izuku did catch a glimpse of UA but it was far away to really see it. Izuku grabbed his phone and went to some news articles, one caught his eye, "Black Rabbit vigilante" he tapped into it and it showed some photos of the villains he took down the other night.

"Black Rabbit, huh?" the voice startled him, he turned and saw the person looking at his phone. "Y-yeah, it looked interesting, never heard of them before", the person just nodded "Yeah, well to be fair no one has. Just showed up one night in what Sector 16 or 15. Took people by surprise" the leaned back in their chair hands in their hoodie pocket. Izuku turned back to the article, not much information was released about him just how Eraser Head was nearby when he encountered the vigilante.

Izuku decided to look into an article about "Switch", they stopped a drug trade gone bad and saved some of the sex workers from being attacked. It seemed this vigilante stuck to the very bad parts of Musutafu, while Black Rabbit was in the areas that were in poverty but not the red-light district. His seatmate seemed to glance at what he was reading and flinched a bit, Izuku read the article before putting his phone away as his stop came up.

Izuku got up and let the train and his seatmate behind before continuing toward the college.

----~~~----

The lesson went on for hours but Izuku figured out that hacking is a more advanced code like he used for his notebooks. He had fun and recently he found an old computer at the beach and thanks to the lesson he got, Izuku was able to fix the computer up and that is now what he used for hacking. He would have to stop by and get some more lessons about how to fix old electronics, there is only so much Izuku can do.