Chapter 3

Izuku walked to the beach with a bag in hand and into his hiding hole. He walked over to the cabinet full of medical supplies and put more from the bag inside. The cabinet was almost filled to the brim with bandages, alcohol for infections, and anything else that would be necessary. Izuku looked around the area: it was more organized than before and Izuku had everything he needed here, just in case. Seeing as Izuku still had time before going back home, he ran through a few drills from fighting class.

Izuku walked home and when he entered his neighborhood he noticed another fight that was near his house. Not good, he thought. Izuku kept walking but switched to the other side of the street to not get caught in the fight. He kept walking on, minding his own business. About a block away from his home he turns down a street that will lead to the back area of his house. There were fences about 6'5 tall, Izuku was 5'3. Izuku walked until he saw the backside of his home. He climbed the fence and sat at the top ready to jump down into the small yard, he heard someone yell and he fell off the fence, he tried the break his fall by landing on his feet.

Izuku landed on his back, and his head hit the concrete, he gazed up at the sky and his world was spinning a tiny bit, he stayed still letting his vision clear, before carefully sitting up. Izuku noticed that he fell in his neighbor's yard and there was a door to his yard that they never used and he quickly left before anyone noticed. He entered the house only to meet darkness, Inko was still at work, she seemed to be working more and more and Izuku wasn't sure when he last saw her.

Izuku wouldn't be surprised if she just left and leaving Izuku alone. Izuku walked into the kitchen bringing out his phone and looking up a recipe to make for dinner, he decided against making some for Inko since he wasn't sure if she would eat it or when she'll return home. He decided on Sukiyaki, he hasn't tried it yet but it looked good, he got what he needed out and started to cook.

----~~~----

Izuku sat in his room looking over his vigilante phone, it was old but it still worked and thanks to the lesson he got he can fix it himself if he needs to. Tonight was going to be his first official night being a vigilante since the other one was an accident, when he hears trouble he can't help but want to help people. Izuku suited up and made sure he had what he needed.

Phone? Check.

Mask on? Check.

Makeup applied? Check.

Baton? Check.

It seemed everything was in order, Izuku check the time and it was 12 am, the perfect time to go out and help people. Izuku climbed out the window and onto his roof, from there he started to free run on to get practice. In a few minutes, he was in Sector 15.

Sector 15 was a rougher part of town and heroes didn't really patrol this area, so there were plenty of fights for Izuku to break up, and that's what Izuku did. Halfway through the current fight someone else dropped in, Izuku glanced and it was Eraser Head, well shit. Izuku finally knocked the person he was fighting out with the baton and swiftly put it away, he needed to get out of there, Eraser was dealing with the last one and without thinking Izuku ran and climbed a fire escape to get away quickly.

Izuku was now perched on a roof enjoying the cool breeze, summer was coming and Izuku didn't really like the thought of that, he would have more school work to do since the next term was almost here. While enjoying the breeze he noticed a change to the air and then noticed someone else was on the roof, "Are you the same vigilante from that night?" Eraser asked, Izuku didn't speak thinking of an answer "Yeah, nice to officially meet you Eraser-san" he turned his head toward the man on his right.