Their First Christmas Together

Magsimula sa umpisa

" It's no problem. Oh yeah tell Harukawa and Momota I said hi."

" I will."

End Call

" Nanami said hi."

" Oh yeah I forgot she's into games and shit, makes sense that she'd have one."

" Is that all your gonna get him?"

"Well there is somewhere else I have to go... But I don't really want to."

Time Skip

" Do you happen to recall if he ever bought a bunny outfit?"

" Who Ouma? He's been coming here for almost 2 years, he's my absolute favorite customer I remember everything he's ever bought and I promise you he's never bought one."

It's a little creepy how she can remember everything he's ever bought.

" Its ironic really, his stripper name is bunny but not once has ever got that outfit. I don't even think he's ever really considered it."

" And from the looks of it that outfit looks pretty tight... Lucky you."

I couldn't help myself from blushing, he'll look so cute wearing this I can just see him now... N-now really isn't the time for me to be getting...Aroused...That's for later... When he wears this...

" Oh! I prolly shouldn't tell you this but... He was actually in here a couple days ago. Buying something for you."

"H-he was? What was it?"

" I can't tell you that! It's a surprise! He'd be so piss if he found out I told. But I'll tell you one thing... You'll really like it..."

I'll really like it? But if he bought it from a sex shop then... I have a few theories as to what it might be...

" Just... If he comes back please don't tell him I wasn't here."

" I won't I won't. I swear."

I paid for his stuff and left. While I was driving home I saw something else that I'm pretty sure he'd really like. It was a white bunny stuffed animal backpack. He likes bunnies, obviously. And it was really cute. It wouldn't hurt if I also bought this for him.

Time Skip

" Hey Maki..."

" What?"

"You know how to wrap presents right?"

"Yeah why?"

"You think you could help me wrap this? I'm having a little problem."

Maki sighed put her glass of red wine down and got up from the couch.

" How did you manage to screw this up so badly?"

" I've never really been the best at wrapping."

My attempt at wrapping the Nintendo switch was beyond awful. The wrapping paper on the corners were all bunched up and crumpled and covered in tape and don't even get me started on the bottom of it.

"*Sigh* Move."

I moved out of her way and she sat down.

" Go get me some scissors."

At Maki's demand I went over to the drawer, grabbed the scissors and handed them to her. And with one swift motion she ripped all the wrapping paper that I put on. I decided to get out of her way and walked into my room. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone. I saw that I got text from Kokichi.