Disney

Walt Disney had created so many different magical ideas. And Disney still is creating those ideas. There are so many different Disney movies, which are you apart of?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

OC had gone to sleep one night. And before they knew it they had woken up in some other world. They felt real pain and everything felt real that it wasnt a dream any more. This dream was their new reality, it technically wasnt a dream any more. But here they are. Inside of a Disney movie that they weren't aware they were apart of. This had been the life they always had. Crush... Also seemed to be apart of their story.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*If you haven't seen a good amount of Disney movies or shows I suggest not doing this AU. It could contain spoilers for certain movies if you haven't watched them.

*You choose what Disney movie you are apart of. Please don't mash-up two movies. (I have watched MANY Disney movies. So I'm familiar with a lot of them)

*The scenario is just an idea, you can make your own, or even alter the one I made. Its just a base idea

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

What movie are you in? What character do you replace? Who does crush replace?  What do you do?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

My OC Astro will be in the movie Moana. Astro being Moana, and Momo being the goddess she is (she'll be Maui, except most likely nicer)

(OLD) My OC Katniss will be in the movie Tangled. Katniss being Rapunzel, and Sero or Iida being Flynn.

My OC Tori would be in the movie Encanto, being a friend of Mirabel and basically adopted into the Madrigal family. Their crush (which varies) is probably just one of the townsfolk.
> in this case im saying they do have their own gift which is basically their quirk, and they help the other Madrigal's around town. They tend to fix whats meant for tall people or things high up. Or just to make ice cubes.

My OC Anika would be in Tinker Bell (specifically Secret of the Wings). She being a snow fairy in the Winter Woods and Kirishima being a fast-flying fairy in Pixie Hallow.