Royalty

There are multiple kingdoms over the land. But they all have the same type of ranking's in their kingdom. Royalty, First Class, Commoners, and Low Tiers. Royalty includes the King, Queen, children of the King, and Queen. First Class is mostly those who are guards for the kingdom, as well as rich merchants that live there. Commoners are the middle of the board, they aren't worse off, they aren't rich. They're just there. Low Teir's are those who have trouble with money. The Low Teir's don't exist in every Kingdom, but they do in quite a few.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Crush just so happened to be the royal child of the King and Queen. They weren't all that interested in the life of Royalty (some are in some cases, like Iida, possibly Momo, Bakugo). No matter what, they could admit it got boring and lonely in the castle. Crush's parents weren't a big fan of having them go out of the castle for no reason at all. There were other things to do, there was so much more in the castle rather than in the town.

Crush eventually had enough of it and thought sneaking out for a few hours wouldn't be too bad, would it? They just needed to see something else that wasn't the same as the castle. They had managed to get some clothing that would help them blend in and snuck out late after the family would have dinner. Although it was late most people would be inside, but not everyone would be. Upon looking around the town Crush was happy to see something different from the castle.

Soon they decided to go through some of the buildings that were still open. Before stumbling upon OC in one of the still open buildings. OC was yet a simple Commoner, but to Crush, they stood out from the rest.

* This can be switched around so that OC is royalty.

☆. * ・ 。゚ OR

OC and crush are both royal heirs to their family.  One faithful day they meet eachother in the royal throne room of OC's Families castle.

Unaware of who eachother are their parents introduce them and are told to wonder the castle while they talk. OC and crush are left to their own to wonder the castle and get to know eachother if they so wish.

It isnt until they are made aware by a maid that food will b served in the dinning hall.

Once all seated at the table their parents give them news of an arranged marriage betoween the two. As it would do both kingdoms well and  form a stronger bond. OC and crush are dumbfounded with the information being as they barely know eachother.

Crushs and their family leaves and OC is stuck to their mind as their parents reassure the marraige is a good think. Both OC and Crush dont know how to process it and it isnt until the next time their families meet that they can talk about what to do.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*Most Commoners have a job in the town at about the age of 13 or 14

*Places that accept jobs and would be open at the time Crush is out (in Idea 1) - Library, Bakery, Blacksmith, Clothing Store (if you have more ideas you can suggest them. This is all I could think of right now).

*Crush and OC would be about the same age as they would be during their second year at UA. So most likely 16/17.

*The scenario is just an idea, you can make your own, or even alter the one I made. Its just a base idea