Mermaid ✯ Human

Mermaid's live deep in the ocean in their own kingdom. There aren't as many as you may think. Mermaids are thought to be legend's but they live their lives in secret. Humans on the other hand live their lives normally on the surface. Most Humans think that if they somehow come across a Mermaid it would get them extreme amounts of money.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The Kingdom of Marina can only be interesting for so long. But its always best to stay near the kingdom that way it's safer. But OC has had enough. They decide to wander too far from the kingdom, ending up lost. The curse to themself before finding the bottom of ships. They've never been to the surface before. No matter they decided it wouldn't hurt to try to touch it. Only to notice they have been close to a beach they didn't know existed. It was odd enough they seemed to be able to breathe. But it wasn't water they were breathing. They were amazed before hearing voices and looking around to see humans. Its been years since Human's and Mermaid's lived as one helping each other. Mermaids were clueless of Human existence and vise versa.

OC made their way back under the water before looking around and finding an area that seemed closer to the beach, but it seemed more like a cave. Curiosity got the best of them and they went to look at it. Here they got an opportunity to see humans at work slightly closer. Though maybe they were showing to much of themself. It just so happened that Crush could notice a figure in the water by the cave. Confused they thought they would investigate. Noticing Crush coming closer OC panicked slightly. This caused their grasp on the rocks to losened. It just so happened that waves were common closer to where the cave was. It wasn't long before a wave hit OC.

Everything had gone black for OC. Crush on the other hand concerned for what they watched happened. Made their way at a quicker pace to see that OC had washed up into the cave on the sand, because of the wave. At first they were relieved they were okay, before noticing the tail in place of the legs. Beyond confused, they decided maybe they were seeing things and wanted to make sure that OC was completely fine. They brought them up and leaned them on the wall, started a small fire as the cave was cold. And waited.

Once you find your senses and wake up. What do you do?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*Once a mermaid is dried off from the water it is possible they will end up having human legs. Not all Mermaids do though. OC is that way.

*Mermaid's who can have human legs, at first will not have any clothes on sense they have never worn normal clothes. Its possible they could have a top on if they are female as they cover their chest.

*If you wish mermaids can have ablities (which would be the characters quirks), but the humans would not have abilities.

*The scenario is just an idea, you can make your own, or even alter the one I made. Its just a base idea

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

What do you do?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

My OC Astro -

(OLD) My OC Katniss would have a mostly dark gray tail, with a black top that covers most of her chest and stomach

(OLD) My OC Katniss would have a mostly dark gray tail, with a black top that covers most of her chest and stomach. She doesn't have glasses but her eyesight is horrible. So I would think in a roleplay crush would help to get her a pair to help her see.

My OC Tori would wear what seems to be like a hoodie crop top with their normal heart looking pendent around their neck. Their tail is gray but the fluke (the very end of the tail) is a light blue like the color of their horns normally.  She also doesnt have the best eyesight. They also have more bat like black wings with the membrane being light blue. (Similar to their wings normall but more fit for the water)

My OC Anika would have a dark blue tail with the fluke being white. She would have small translusent wings similar to how Astro's wings would be. She wears a flowy white top that moves with her in the water and is looser on her form. Her hair is also put into a high pony tail tied with a red ribbon.