Aging ✯ Quirk

Hero's -
It had been a normal day, but this normal day turned odd when you had been feeling... Off. Not noticing you accidentally bumped into someone that's quirk started to affect you. This quirk took effect almost just as you had gotten back to your house. Having been planning to hang out with crush a short time from when you got home. But your plans took a different route once the quirk took effect. Aging you down to a small toddler (around 5), of yourself. This quirk is to be in effect for 24 hours. And now sense your hangout plan with crush just started it's taken a turn to crush taking care of you and making sure your okay.

What do you do?

Villains -
You had gone on a small supply run to make sure you didn't run out of basic needs. You didn't like to go out much in case of being found but at the same time, it was better than staying inside all the time. It wasnt long before you have a run in bumping into someone that gave an odd feeling. Before long you made it back to your base with what items you got. Before long you had seemed to age to a small toddler.

・(if your crush is also a villain) Once having gotten to the base it wasnt long before crush had noticed your arrival. This being said they were also quick to take note of you turning into a toddler of sorts. They took it upon themself to make sure you're taken care of.

・(if your crush is a hero) Crush was going to come over to your base in order for a hangout. Though once they got there they were greeted by you as a toddler. Though they didn't come to take care of you, now that they knew what happened. They decided to try to help out how they could until your normal again.

What do you do?