Haunted

Everyone dies right? It's just simply apart of life. A never-ending cycle. Once you're born, you practically have your own time until your death. Everything that begins has an end, no matter if you like it or not. No one exactly knows if there is or isn't something after death. Or what is after death if there is something. When it comes to somehow live longer then you should thats because of the supernatural. Some people believe it, others don't. But no one alive would know there's a chance of being a ghost. Sadly becoming a ghost doesn't happen to everyone, only those who are of a younger age. Being a ghost can give someone the chance to be alive again. What ghosts remember from their past life varies, but most never remember who was apart of their life. When it comes to certain interests or certain events in their life they may remember it.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

OC happened to be one of the few that continued on as a ghost. Stuck in the building that they had called home. They can leave the property, it's almost like a cage. Everything for them is burry when it comes to thinking about when they were alive. All they truly know is that they are stuck in what once was their home. Now wandering around wondering if they will ever see someone again if they will be able to do anything.

Left to sit in an empty place OC thinks their doomed to be trapped as a ghost. Until it just so happened a new person was moving into OC's old home. This new person just so happened to be crush. OC being curious yet overall confused they wanted to investigate. Now they knew that crush, could see them. Floating there confused and curious as a ghost stuck in the house crush just got.

Although confused and slightly scared. Crush wanted to know if what he saw was true or if somehow everything was a dream. Upon learning it was all real and that OC was stuck in the apartment. Crush decided that they would do what they can to kept OC company, and get to know them.

Neither of them could have known that falling in love would bring OC back from their ghostly chamber. Allowing them a second chance at life with all their memories and new ones as a ghost. Only crush and OC would have known OC as a ghost, while everyone else who had knowledge of OC's death would have seemed like it never happened. That they were always alive. But thats only if OC can fall in love with a human. And if said human would love them the same.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*The appearance/color of ghosts can vary, and some can even give off some kind of aura. But all of them are partly transparent but their features can be made out. Just not their original colors. Their clothing they have as a ghost would match with the rest of their person. Ghosts tend to only be 1-2 colors.

*Ghost's age freeze at the time they are to have died. So they do not age.

*Those who die only have a chance of becoming a ghost from age 18 to 30. Most are commonly about 20.

*The scenario is just an idea, you can make your own, or even alter the one I made. Its just a base idea

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

What do you remember? How did you die? How do you react to someone moving in? What do you do?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

My OC Astro -

(OLD) My OC Katniss would be mostly grey with her hands and legs faded to black

(OLD) My OC Katniss would be mostly grey with her hands and legs faded to black. While also what would be her glasses on her person would be black. She gives off a cold aura around her, and if she's nervous her cold aura would become stronger.

My OC Tori is grey fading to light blue, their heart pendent is very vivid compared to the rest of them. They also give a cold arua and a faint glow.

My OC Anika is a pale blue that looks very close to white, while her legs and arms are kore translucent then the rest of her. She also lets off smal partical effects.