Soulmates

Everyone is given a soulmate (or soulmates) at the age of 15. Once they are 15 they can talk to their soulmate via writing on their skin. Some don't like the idea of soulmates, while others like it. Many people want to find there soulmate and it's completely possible for someone to have a platonic soulmate. Though most soulmates end up in a relationship.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

OC has always been wondering if they would meet their soulmate. They've always just been curious but wasnt sure what to do when it came to the chance that they could talk to their soulmate. They were never sure what to say to their soulmate. Over the 6 years, they've had the opportunity to talk to them. They've talked to them once. And that was on their 15th birthday. From then it seems neither has known what to say other than maybe a good morning or good night to each other.

Finally, their soulmate (or OC) decided they would start a conversation, simply saying hello before getting into a conversation of getting to know each other. They questioned why they never talked sooner as they seemed to get along so well. The two wanted to meet in person. But they weren't sure if it was the right thing or not.

They talked for a while longer before setting up a date and place once they figured out that they were close to each other. Finally, the day was coming. They would meet their soulmate.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*Different colored pens would show up, it would make it easier to tell messages apart.

*Pens, markers, paint, and dye all work for talking. Makeup doesn't work.

*The scenario is just an idea, you can make your own, or even alter the one I made. Its just a base idea

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

What do you do?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

My OC Astro normally uses a purple pen to write

(OLD) My OC Katniss would use a normal black pen, and its completely possible for her to get paint on herself.

My OC Tori uses black pen mostly or an assortment of colors which ever they can grab. They also like to make mini doodles.

My OC Anika uses a regular black pen or a blue one, as much as she wants to use a white pen it can be hard to see sometimes.