Rules {⋅. ✯ .⋅} Forms

Welcome, I know most people probably hate them but I got some rules.

{⋅. .⋅} RULES {⋅. .⋅}

1. Swearing is allowed, smut is allowed (pms please)

2. Play my crush and I'll play yours.

3. Don't try to make the roleplay all about you. I've gotten tired of this one being broken in some situations.

4. Please reply in a descriptive format, I don't mind how long you make them or how short. Just don't make your character have so many more lines then my characters crush. Try to make them even.

5. If you don't like something in the roleplay, tell me! If you want to make a suggestion or share an idea for it, tell me! I want you to enjoy the roleplay as much as I want to enjoy it, so if there is anything you want to change go ahead and tell me.

Password: Favorite Quirk (from the show preferably)

6. Don't make your character(s) overpowered! Quirks are physical abilities they have their limits! I don't mind if their drawback is becoming tired, I've had that as a weakness for a while. What I can say here is though its not a great weakness I think that we can work together to maybe think of a better drawback. This is a chance to improve any part of your characters if you want. Quirks are hard to make sometimes. Especially if they are large ones that need a lot of drawbacks.

7. I don't mind how many characters you enter into this book! But please use one per roleplay! You can do up to two roleplays at once if you want to do more. End a previous one before doing another. When entering more than one OC please comment on the first form, and then reply to your comment with the next form. If you understand what that means.

8. I do have a character that has two crushes, and though I know a lot of people probably wouldn't be willing to roleplay both of them in a roleplay. But I'm saying this because if someone else has two crushes for a character then perfect! Otherwise, when it comes to me using my character with two crushes I would allow you to choose who you would be more comfortable roleplaying as out of the two.

9. Its completely possible that we'll end up using more characters then just our OCs and crushes, if we do add more, to make it even we both act out the same amount of characters. Its fairer that way.

10. I can be a bit slow when I respond, I play a lot of videogames. I'm mostly active late at night. If I haven't responded for at least 5 hours then go ahead and tag me. If I still don't respond tag me after another hour. I might have not responded because I was playing a game, or because I was busy with something else and couldn't respond. I have an East Coast time zone. I'm normally up until 4 am, and sometimes sleep until 2 pm. My sleep schedule is gone, so that may also be a reason why I don't respond.

11. These roleplays are meant to be individual so please don't comment on others roleplays. As much as I would want to include group roleplays, they are too much for me to handle and Ive had a horrible experience with them in the past. So please don't comment on others roleplays and just randomly insert yourself esspecially if you never asked.

12. Have fun! I swear if you break this-

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

{⋅. .⋅} FORMS {⋅. .⋅}

* = Optional

Name -
*Age -
Pronouns -
*Sexuality -
Hero or Villian -
Hero Name -
Quirk -
Drawbacks -
Weaknesses -
Apperence  -
*Casual Outfit -
*Hero Outfit -
Personality -
*Likes -
*Dislikes -
*Friends -
Crush -
*Family -
*Backstory -
*Extra -

I do expect the forms to be long-ish, and don't hesitate to over inform me!

Either way, once your accepted into the book you can choose whatever scenario!