Pool ✯ Party

Hero's -
Someone from class decided to host a pool party and everyone from class is invited. You decide to go as you needed to just relax and had nothing better to do. Of course, Crush was also there which made the experience better. You and crush ended up talking and spending most of the time with each other.

What do you do?

Villains -
After finding a public pool in a more secluded area, and finding a way to disable any camera's in the area. You wanted to have some fun swimming at night as it would be too dangerous during the day. They made sure to bring multiple lights so it wasn't completely dark.

・(if your crush is also a villain) You were quick to drag them with you, wanting to have a buddy to swim with so you weren't completely alone. Of course, you both would have stolen some swimsuits beforehand.

・(if your crush is a hero) You had sent a message to crush saying you had an idea. But it would require them to sneak out of their house to meet you. Though they weren't sure if they should agree, they end up agreeing and you told them to bring a swimsuit. Nothing else but that. You both met and you took crush to the pool so that the two of you could swim together.

What do you do?