"I missed you, too, Harry." He patted my back again and rubbed it some until he broke our embrace. He helped me with my luggage then it was out to the car.

Once out of the airport, I took in the smell of England. I kind of missed it. But I also like Seattle still. Just something about America with its dream like qualities made my entrepreneur life more real. England made me feel old and out of touch and deprived of opportunity. But I'm here with my dad and actually very far from my mom. So it's a bonus right now.

We drove to the childhood home I grew up in as I watched out the window all the streets that I had almost forgotten in the six years of being gone. Once we were home, my dad helped me with my luggage to my room. I had a large suitcase, a small one, and a carryon. I walked into my old bedroom and laughed at it being unchanged.

I then helped my dad with dinner and we sat at the table laughing about the good old days. Good old days went back to when I was twelve, right after my mom left us.

"So, tell me. What's new? You haven't called me in almost a year! And I haven't seen you in six! Come on, Harry. I'm your dad! I didn't even know you were this skinny." I chuckled.

"Sorry." I looked down at my empty dinner plate then sighed heavily, gearing up the courage to tell my dad the events of the past year.

"I got married—"

"What!" A mixture of shock and anger crossed his face. "Why didn't you tell me!? You better not have invited your mother and not me!" I chuckled again and shook my head.

"No, I didn't. It was a private marriage at a court house."

"Well why didn't you tell me!?"

"It was a cover up marriage for work."

"Was?"

"Yeah, four weeks ago we divorced."

"What? Just like that?" I nodded. "Well, if it was for work or public image then you must have not liked the girl then. It was an easy divorce." I looked at my dad and the tears were at it again in wanting to break past the dam I had created upon seeing him earlier. My father's face fell realizing the situation.

"You loved her, didn't you?" I didn't answer as I looked away taking in a deep breath and releasing it. "What happened?" He asked.

"Well," I was on the verge of tears, "I married Josie before Christmas. She was pregnant and needed a home, and I was in a bind and needed a wife. The plan was: I was going to make her a Star—man, she has the voice of an angel, father, I've never heard someone sing so beautifully before. While I made her a star she was to be my moral support and public image of a wife for me and my company. I told her I would be working a lot and shouldn't expect me to be the perfect husband. She accepted that. But ... she grew on me and soon, our fake relationship turned into a real one. Months into our marriage, I went to Singapore for a business trip and got waisted and got framed with sleeping with another woman. The video was leaked to Josie while she was in New York visiting her dad. Her ex-boyfriend also lives there and she took her first opportunity at getting back at me. She slept with the man and the person who framed me found out about her. Then, at the Easter ball, it was revealed to the both of us. However, I already knew because I had caught her baby daddy trying to text and call her.

"Father, I felt so stupid and foolish for forgiving her. I just ... I guess I just wanted that perfect wife. I didn't want her cheating on me get in the way of me coming home from work everyday to the smell of cookies and kisses all over or waking up in the morning to a beautiful face and a goodbye kiss before setting off to work." I heavily sighed and slumped in my chair.