The Morning After

Start from the beginning

" Yup sweet, just like you!"

I couldn't help but blush a little when he said that. We ate in silence for a little bit until I said something.

" About last night..."

" What about it hun?"

" I... Really enjoyed it...I had fun..."

" I'm glad you liked me baby, I had fun too. It's been a while since I'd been fucked like that, So I'm happy you lost your virginity to me! You're the best virgin I've ever been with!"

" I-I wouldn't mind doing that again with you... But in different positions..."

" Hmmm... Are you sayin you wanna have sex with me again...?"

" Yeah... I really really liked it...."

He smirked at me.

" I would love to do a round two on that dick. And I'd love to teach you a few more sex positions that I'm sure you'd like..."

" Oh look at that! We've finished eating! C'mon let's go take a shower! I'll wash the dishes later."

Grabbing my hand he pulled me into the bathroom and turned the shower on. And grabbed two towels.

" Ok, take your underwear off..."

I was a little hesitant at first but then I remembered that he already saw me naked. So I took them off.

" Even when you're soft you're still big..."

As soon as we got in the shower he started to slowly trace his finger along my chest and down to stomach.

" I know I've said this before but...You have suuuuch a nice body...Such sexy abs... I'm jealous of you, I wish I had a body like yours..."

" You have a nice body too."

"I'm only skinny, you have a nice sexy fit body..."

I always get a little embarrassed whenever he complimented me. He took the body wash that smelled like vanilla and poured all along my chest and he giggled as he slowly rubbed it in leaving me all soapy.

" Nishishi... You're so sexy..."

He pushed his wet bangs back and giggled again as he took the towel and slowly washed the soap off me, his hand went lower and lower until he reached my well... You know....

" You're getting hard..."

" Why don't I just..."

He entwined his fingers with mine and leaned his tiny body up against mine and then he started to rub his penis up against mine, it felt really good and it was making me harder.

" You like that baby...? Do you feel good...?"

" Yeah... Do you...?"

" I feel very good whenever I'm with you..."

He said he felt good but I wanted to make him feel even better... Think of it as a repayment for him making me feel good. So with one hand I took his dick and my own and rubbed them together more that initiated a surprised moan from him.

" *Gasp* Saihara's being very bold... Does he wanna take charge of my body this time...?"

" I can't help it... I want you...."

" Then take me baby... I'm all yours..."

I really couldn't help it. After last night I need his body, I wanted it... I wanted to feel myself inside him again... He was just so tight and warm, and the sex was so passionate and sensual, I didn't wanna have to wait days just to feel him again... I wanted him now.