" *Sigh*"

It hadn't even been a minute and I already miss Saihara dearly. Whenever he leaves my heart feels like it's empty, it feels like it's missing something, that something his him. I need him. I feel so lonely without him. Is this what it's like to be in love? To wanna spend every waking moment with them? Because if that's what it is then I never wanna fall out of love with Saihara. I love him sooooooooooooooooooooooo much it hurts.

" So what the hell do I do now?"

Up until now I've always been alone, so it's kinda weird that now all of sudden I have someone else in my life.

I guess I'll just do what I do everyday when I don't have to go to work yet. Absolutely nothing!

Time Skip

" I wonder what my beloved's doing right now?"

Maybe I'll text him! Or better yet I'll send him a dirty picture. I haven't sent him one yet today. I sat up from the couch and grabbed my phone off the coffee table.

🖤Sexy Af Boyfriend🖤💋

" Hey babe.."
" Yeah"

" Your cock is going to pulse with complete pleasure tonight..."

" I plan on doing so many filthy things to you..."

"Here's a little something to hold you over until later..."

Shuuichi's POV

And just like he always does he sent me a half naked picture, well at least this was the first one of the day. The picture he sent me was of him naked, er well not fully, he was wearing a typical school girl uniform but the skirt was extremely short. He's so damn sexy... Distracting, but still sexy.

Ouma💜

" Why are you wearing a school girls uniform?"

" You'll find out later..."

" You're such a tease "

" Of course I am... It's fun to tease you..."

"You look really sexy..."

" Thank you sweetie 😘"

" I'm so horny thinking about seeing you later..."

" Can't wait to see you..."

He always teases me like this, he knows what he's doing. But that picture... I can't stop starring at it and blushing. He just has something about him that makes me not want to look away. Something about him just draws me to him. 

" Saihara?"

" Huh?"

I looked up from my phone to see Kirigiri leaning up against my desk.

" Y-yeah."

" I noticed something."

" Noticed something? Is it about the case?"

" No, it's about you."

" Me?"

" You have bite marks all over your neck."