Taking His Virginity

Start from the beginning

" I-It was nothing...My friend drinks it everyday and she always makes me get it so I decided I'd bring you one too."

" The fact that you actually thought to that for me proves to me that you are in fact sweet! But enough about that, stop standing in the hallway and come in!"

I moved aside and let him in my apartment. he handed me my drink and we both sat down on the couch.

" So I've been meaning to ask. What's it like living with Harukawa and Momota?"

" I like it, we've been best friends since our first year of high school, and since graduation we've lived together, so yeah it's almost been a year."

" You're so lucky to have your best friends as roommates. Sometimes I wish I had roommates."

"It's not all great, It's really awkward whenever they get in arguments and she makes him sleep on the couch."

" Do you ever feel like a third wheel sometimes?"

" Not often, we do practically everything together."

" Everything? So you watch them have sex?"

" N-n-no! I don't watch them do that!"

" Nishishi! I'm just teasing you."

" Buuuuuuuuuuuut lemme ask you something."

" What is it?"

" Do you ever jerk off?"

" W-what...?!"

" Oh c'mon don't act like you don't... As you probably already know I do. Constantly!"

"I-I mean..."

"C'mon be honest... I know you touch yourself to my pictures..."

" I-I do... Occasionally..."

" That's what I thought... I bet you look so hot when you do it... Maybe sometime I'll have to watch you..."

I giggled at his flustered face and took a sip of my drink. I hope today's the day...

" Sooooooooooooo what kinda guys are you into....?"

" I don't really have a specific type but I would like a guy that I find attractive and someone I could just spend time with. What about you?"

" Oh I like guys that are sexy... Oh look at that... I guess you're my type..."

He blushed again as I said that.

Time Skip

I'm not really sure how long we were sitting on my couch just talking, all I know is that the next time I glanced outside it was darker, and luckily today I was off so that meant I could spend as much time I want with Saihara. I was in a very flirty mood while talking with him, so much so that I moved closer to him and giggled at everything he said. I really wanted to get in his pants. Like really really badly...

"You're so hot Saihara~Chan..."

" Ah, t-thank you..."