"But Kong-" Stud reached out to hold him again but Kong pushed him away.

"Stud you're not drunk but you're acting like one. Stop it and leave now! Don't come back and bother me again!" Kong raised his voice as he glared at him.

His voice alerted Tew as he cannot remember Kong raising his voice that way. Kong's glare towards Stud is making him understand that something is wrong too. He walked towards Kong.

"Stud, I can see that you're talking but Kong said you're done so you should go," Tew said as he looked at the actor. He noticed a part of his jaw turned into a bruise and he can already guess what happened to it as he glanced at Kong.

"No Tew, stay away from this conversation, I am busy talking to Kong-"

"How can I stay away if you are disturbing my employee who is currently working?" Tew raised his hand to check his watch.

"It's still office hours and Kong has deadlines to meet, do you understand?" Tew looked at him again.

Stud clenched his jaw and then winced over the pain that he felt. Kong's punch was strong that he can already feel the bruise forming.

"But-" before Stud can reach out to touch Kong, Tew pulled Kong as he moved forward, partly blocking Kong from Stud.

"I don't know what's going on, but I am telling you Stud, you are disturbing one of my employees and I cannot let you continue doing it. Kong said you're done so you can leave now," Tew looks at Stud in the eyes as a warning. He was able to work with the actor a few times ever since he started working in Mielle that is why he's quite familiar with him already.

Stud gripped his knuckles as he looks at Tew and then Kong who is still glaring at him.

"We're still not done here, Kong," Stud pointed his finger at him.

"Arthit? Your relationship?" Stud smirked as he shakes his head. The mocking expression on his face made Kong bite his inner cheek so he wouldn't say anything further. Gripped his thumbs between his palm and fingers to control himself.

"I told you, leave it and give me a chance to prove myself again..." there is something on his expression that made Kong's heart beat faster as worry is starting to overtake his emotions.

"I don't want you to regret anything in the end, Kong," Stud shook his head as he pointed his finger to him as his last warning before he glared at Tew and then headed towards the door.

Tew gulps as he got surprised with what Stud just said but he immediately gathered himself as he shook his head.

"I'm escorting him out," Tew said as he turned to Kong who is looking down.

"Kong," he called his attention making Kong look up as he nods.

"Calm down and head to my office, we'll talk once I return," Tew said making Kong nod again. Tew then quickly approached the door where Stud is standing, waiting for one of them to open it using their ID.

As Tew and Stud left the room, Kong gulped hard as he finally took a deep breath to calm himself. The conversation they just had consumed all his energy. He closed his eyes to clear his mind but Stud's expression and voice kept on coming back in his mind.

"I don't want you to regret anything in the end, Kong,"

Kong opened his eyes as he looks at the closed door where Tew and Stud exited earlier.

"Could it be... Stud?"

+

Kao crosses his arms on his chest as he sighs. Khai awkwardly looks at him then to Kong who is playing with the cake.