Chapter 20

(Harsh left in anger. Sid went behind him)

Sid: Bro calm down
Harsh: Can't they understand I don't believe marriage and all?
Sim (hopeful smile): Chachu. Avneet will be not be my chachi nah?
Harsh (pulling her cheeks): She won't
Sim (excited): Chachu you are the best
Sid: Calm down. We will talk with them. Now let's go home (Harsh nodded then they both went at Sid's home)

(They sat in car and left for Sid's home. Now sid and sim are relaxed. Sid was trying to cheer up harsh's mood)

(At home)
Abhi: See. I told you 1st
Jai (angrily): Dad you know she don't believe of love and marriage. Now she is seriously Hurt
Abhi: Let's go vaishu home. I am waiting in car (He took avika in arms and left. Vaish also went. Jaireem also went in room with raj)

Hd, Ad in unison: I am sorry (They understand that Harsh, Avneet aren't ready for marriage. Hd, Hm, Sm left for home)

(At Sid's home. After some chit chat. Harsh left with his family. After having dinner all went in room)

(Sim laid on bed. Sid sat taking his laptop)
Sim (pout): Dad no work now
Sid: Okay (He kept laptop on side table and laid beside sim)

Sim: Dad Avneet won't be my chachi nah?
Sid: No. Harsh chachu said nah
Sim: Dad can't she be my mom? (Sid took her and make her lay on his chest)

Sid: Sleep
Sim: Dad why I don't have mom?
Sid: Princess I said sleep. So now no more questions (He protectively wrapped his arms around her)

Sid: Princess I am here for you always
Sim: Dad I love you (She kiss on his cheek)

Sid: I love you too princess (He kiss her on forehead. She drift to sleep. He was caressing her hair)

Sid's pov: I don't want you to know about your mom princess. I am sorry. I will always try to be your mom and dad too. I also want Avneet to be your mom. But princess our fate isn't gonna support us (Tears rolling on cheeks)

(Meanwhile at Avi's home. Jaireem went in Avi's room with her dinner. She was crying)

Reem: Avni calm down. See they understood
Jai: Yes di. Now no one will force you for marriage
Reem: And yaa no need to go US
Jai: Di you aren't going away from us. This time swear on me

Avi (shout): Shut up. I am going and that's final. No one will understand mine situation. You never knew what I am facing. You know what this marriage is a type a hell for me cause I love sid (jaireem was shocked) But my fate is not gonna support me (She said all this in one breath without realizing her words)

Jai (shocked): Di you love sid bhai? (Avi looked at jai with shock)

Reem: Avu say nah (Avi nodded) but how can you avu? He has a daughter and
Jai (cuts her): Di confess your feelings
Reem: Jaan are you gone?
Jai: Di he also loves you (Reemneet looked at him in shock)

Avi: How you know about Sid's feelings?
Jai: Yesterday in park Sid bhai shares with abhi bhai. I heard by mistake
Reem: What about his daughter?
Jai (cups Avi's face): Di can't you love her like your own daughter? I know 1 thing. Sid bhai, sim both loves you alot. You too love both of them. But can't you be her mom? (Avi smiled and nodded)

Reem: Tomorrow only go and confess avi
Avi: No I can't
Jai: But why?
Avi: Parents? Will they agree?
Jai: Di don't worry. Parents only want happiness on child. So tomorrow in morning. Share with mom, dad. And about jijju's family. I am sure abhi bhai, jijju, harsh bhai will manage (Avi nodded)

Avi: Wait a minute? Jijju?
Reem (hit her on head): Dumbo your husband will be our jijju (Avi blush)

Avi: Get out of my room (Both hug Avi. After feeding her)

Jai: Sid dreams (Avi blush, both ran out laughing. Then all drift to sleep)

To be continue....

Avneet also loves sid

Will Avneet parents support her?

How sid will react on avneet's proposal?