Chapter 17

(Sid aparted the hug. Everyone saw sim and was shocked. Sim was unconscious and her nose was bleeding)

Abhi: Harsh call doctor quickly (Harsh calls doctor. Sidneet were trying to awake her)

Sid: Princess wake up. See
Harsh (cuts him): Sid take her in room. Dr is coming (He nodded and took her in room. Everyone also came. Few minutes later Dr came)

Dr: Mr Nigam please wait outside
Sid: Why? I am here only. I will not disturb in your treatment. I am not going
Harsh (dragging him): She will be fine. Come (Abhi, harsh drag him out. All were waiting in living area. Till the time sid was totally worried and impatient)

Harsh: Sid she will be fine. Calm down
Sid (tears roll down on cheeks): I can't (Harsh hug him and patted his back. After few minutes dr came)

Sid: How's she? What happened to her?
Dr: She is fine. Cause of fear. She fainted
Abhi: Her nose was also bleeding?
Dr: Yaa that's because over fear can damage the internal system of child. That's why. These medicines and give her ice-cream. Ice-cream can help her relaxation of mind (Sid ran towards his room. Dr left)

Avi: Can I go and meet sim?
Vaish: No need of permission (Avi went in Sid's room. As she enters she saw sid sat beside sim. He has tears in eyes)

Avi's pov: Such an amazing father he is!! (She went in and sat with Sid)

Avi: She is fine sid. Soon she will be conscious (Sid nodded. Avi looked here and there in room)

Avi's pov: Strange. He didn't kept a single photo of his wife in whole damn house (Sim open her eyes and saw sidneet)

Sim: Dad (Sid quickly wiped his tears and took sim in arms and hug her tightly controlling his tears. A minute later. Sim broke the hug)

Avi: Are you okay baby? (Sim nodded) Okay. let's go. Everyone is waiting for you (They went down)

Sm: Simi are you okay? 

Sim: Yes Dadi 

Vaish: Let's go and have dinner then you have to take medicine

Sim (making faces): Medicine. No

Avi: What if you will get ice-cream after medicine?

Sim: Yes (Smiling)

Sid: Have dinner then we will go for ice-cream (They had dinner while chit chatting. After dinner)

Sim (excited): Let's go for ice-cream now

(In one car. Sid, Harsh, Abhinavi. In other car jaireem, avi and kids. Sid ask the shopkeeper to close the shop for harsh and him)

(They all were having different flavours of ice-cream except sim and avi)

Sim: Dad I want (pointing towards his ice-cream. Sid gave her what look)

Avi: Bandar We want to taste your ice-cream (saying this. She snatches his ice-cream. Both had a bite from sid's ice-cream)

Sim: Cheee 😖😖

Avi: Yuck (She gave him back his ice-cream. After completing ice-cream)

Sim: 1 more pleejjjj 😚 (Sid shook his head)

Avi: What no? We want. Jai go and buy 

Raj: Bee for me also

Avi: Okay. Avika Baby you want? (She was looking at her parents) Baby don't worry. I will handle them. Jai go and buy for 4 of us

Sid: No jai leave

Avi (cuts him): Are you going or I will kick you out of house (Jai looked at reem) Reem dare to help then 

Reem (cuts her): Jai I am surrender. Go and buy for me too (kiss him on cheek. Jai went to buy ice-cream)

Vaish: Don't know why? Simi is crazy for ice-cream. No one in family is like her. Whom you are like?

Sim: Avneet do you like ice-cream?

Avi: I love it

Sim: Chachi I am like Avneet (She said proudly. Jai came with ice-creams. pass it to all)

Sid (rolling his eyes, mimicking sim): I am like Avneet

Harsh: Avneet something is burning

Sid (showing punch to harsh): Shut up

(Everyone starts laughing. Harsh, Avneet hi-fied. After having some fun and ice-creams. They went home and drift to sleep)

To be continue.....

How's the Chapter? 

Fav part of chapter?

Stay tuned for next chapter