5

Mar POV

Buzz.....Buzz.....Buzz.....Buzz.....Bu-

I turn over and slam my hand on my annoying alarm clock.

Yara got me that alarm clock, and I hate it. I think she gave it to me to purposely annoy me. I should have put return back to sender.

I turn back around on my side to go to sleep. Instead of turning my brain off, my head was filled with thought's of Jack. For what? I have no fucking clue. I know it is annoying as hell. Why am I thinking about him? I just woke up. I remember that I promised him I'd go to school today. I have no idea why, but I did.

I groan and sit up in my bed. I get up and walk to my bathroom. I turn on the water for my shower and undress. As I step in the hot water, I can't help but think about Jack's girlfriend. Jasmine? How did she get in that club. And how the hell did she find us. We was in the back. I roll my eyes at how nice she was. I don't know why but I don't like her vibes. It's just off. Anyways, I'll have to ask my uncle today if he knows her. I reach for my vanilla and strawberrie scent body wash, and finish in the shower.

•••

I pull up to my high school 30 minutes late. I park and walk up to the door of the school and enter.  Before heading to class, I stopped by the bathroom. I drunk to much coffee this morning.

Once I'm done in the stall, I wash my hands. I look in the mirror at my outfit. I wore a long sleeve, black, off-the-shouder, crop top. I had on black high waist jeans with rips in them, a black Gucci belt, and Jordan 12 retro winter black. I had on about 4 skinny gold bracelets on. I wore my gold necklace that had the words 'princess' on it. I fixed my hair, that was in a half up half down hair style. Today I decided to straighten my hair, in that style. I walked out the bathroom and to my first period.

I open the door and walk towards seat my the back of class. I see Anadil, Jacob, Maya, and Jack. I see Maya and Jack whispering and quietly giggling. I get jealous and roll my eyes. I decided to sit in the very last row of the class room by myself. Guess she is trying to win, huh? Well that is not happening.

I was so caught up in my jealousy, that I didn't notice Mr. Fredrick calling my name. I snap out of my thoughts and lookyat him annoyed. "What?!" I snap.

"Well if you wanna get aggressive towards me, after school dentition" he says marking something on his clip board. I just roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever" I say and pull out my phone to text in the Kelly.

Kelly😍

Mar: wyd I'm bored.

Mar: mr. Blab-a-lot gave me after school dentition😒

Kelly: Mar! He is a nice man! Stop being bad!

Mar: yeah ok... MOM

Kelly: 😂 I needa get back to class

Mar: noooo im gonna be bored

Kelly: talk to Jack or something

Mar: ew 🤢

Kelly: I know you like him

Mar: hm, guess you aren't as smart as i thought, if you think I like him.