4

Mar POV

Jess? Jess! What the hell is she doing here. She can't get in this club!

"Hi babe. Who are your new friends?" She asked.

"Oh. This is Jayden, Maya, Cadence, Alia, Kelly, Jacob, Brian, Rosie, Anadil, and Lily. Oh and Mar" he said my name quietly.

"Nice to meet you" she said and held her hand out to me. Why me?! Ion know nor like you?!

I put my fakest smile ever and shake her hand. "You to" I said and pull away.

"Join us" Maya says. I glare at her. "Pull in a chair" she says smirking at me.

"Oh. I came here with some friends. I'll pass" she says nicely.

"Who wants to dance?" Kelly asked.

"Me. Let's go dance" I said and stood up.

"Sounds fun, can I join" Jess asks me. Why. Why. Why. Fuckin why.

"Sure" I said and hurried to the dance floor with Kelly.

Jess appears in front of us with.... Jack. Great. I came here to get away from him. Not closer to him. Should we tell Maya the bets off? No no. This might take longer. Or not seeing as he already wants to cheat on Jess for me.

Jess wraps her arms around Jack's neck and puts her head on her chest.  Jack  wraps his arms around her waist ams rest his chin on her shoulder and looks at me.

'Im sorry' he mouths. I roll my eyes and turn to Kelly and start dancing. As moved my hips to the beat, I felt a pair of eye's on me. I turn around to see Jack staring at me while holding on to Jess. Who does he think he is. Flirt with me while his girlfriend is here. Say that he wants me but stay's with his girlfriend! Yeah, I take peoples mans. But when I take them, they are mine, ion like sharing. Then he has the nerve to stare at me in front of his girlfriend.

"Hey, uh, Mar, Wanna drink?" Jess asked taping my shoulder.

"Sure. Anything will be fine." I say. She nods and walks away.

"Why are you mad at me?" Jack asked once Jess is far away.

"You say you want me but your still with your girlfriend. Tell me?! How the hell does that work?!" I yell.

"I love her!" He yells.

"Good. So don't speak to me. Ever again." I say and walk out the bar.

I can't fuckin believe him! He had the audacity to tell me he loves her! Lying ass niggas.

I yank my car door open and slam it shut when I'm inside. "Fuck!" I yell. The thing is, I'm doing this shit for a bet. I have to remember, the bet. I don't like him. There's is no way. I can't. Goddammit! I left my phone in the bar. As I am about to get out, my passenger door is open and Jack is getting in.

"What the hell do you want!" I yell. He holds my phone out to me.

I snatch it out his hand. "Thank you" I whisper. "You can leave" I say.

"Mar. I'm sorry" he says

"I know. You are a sorry ass!" I yell turning to look at him in my seat. "Have your girlfriend drive you home" I said.