Chapter 19 - A Certain Prince Detective

"Wow just amazing, The figure I'll have to say she sure is sure a beauty. Professor, if I knew this is what you were working on, I would have already decided to make this decision." The man said formally.

"Oh really!? Jun'ichi chuckle while scratching his head. "That would be unnecessary though I appreciate you're collective thoughts, but umm what was it you decided?" Jun'ichi said completely dumbfounded.

"What the hell Jun'ichi-Sensei!? You can't just suddenly decline something before even being informed." Tedashii spoke up.

"The boy is right you know." The man tucked in his bowtie, and smile. "It would be ashamed if your investment in this experiment is limited because of a financial estimate of poor budget." Kaneshiro pointed out. If you pursuit in your works under the name of Chrysanthemum Industries you can expect growth rapidly and even rewarding funding. You can make a lot of money outta this."

"Money?" Jun'ichi repeat Kaneshiro's offer lowering his head and clenches his fist.

"Lots and lots of it we could sell one these, if it works out, to every research faculty, scientists could explore the effects of your product." Kaneshiro continues on until Jun'ichi shook his head frantically.

"I'm sorry I still have to decline," Jun'ichi said with a serious tone, "This experiment is for the children of this city nothing more nothing less."

"Hmm." Kaneshiro shook his head and said, "I understand well I hope you won't regret your decision."

"Hey Mr. Kaneshiro sir!" Tedashii jumps in bowing his head, "Please can we have your business card please!" Tedashii said bowing his head.

"Tedashii!" Li Mei shouts at Tedashii.

"Huh?" Kaneshiro pause and then smile laughing, "Hahaha sure kid! Though you should at least let a fellow man decide for himself. But for this once," Kaneshiro dig in his pocket as his business card appeared under Tedashii's face. "And please rise up and look a fellow man in the eyes, it shows that we're equal men."

Tedashii rise up embarrassment quickly scratched his head, "Oh my bad," Tedashii reach his hand out for a hand shake and the two shook hands.

"Always remember that." Kaneshiro respectfully said with a smile.

"Sure!" Tedashii tense you quickly replying Jun'ichi sigh, looking away.

"Oh I know you as well," Kaneshiro comments staring at Li Mei.

"Oh... yeah... yeah it's me." Li Mei responding looking down with a red face. Tedashii surprising realized Li Mei was trying not to be noticed for once.

"Keep improving your abilities and maybe you'll get another chance to prove yourself, don't mess up again." Kaneshiro said peering Li Mei. "Well I'll be seeing you lots. The real show it's just about to began." Kaneshiro waves as he walks away from the three.

"Prove yourself?" Tedashii ask stating at the frown Li Mei.

"Well you two better go on ahead I don't want you two to miss out on the other collective works." Jun'ichi added waving.

"Are you sure?" Tedashii question. "don't you need help cleaning all this up?"

"No that would be unnecessary, and besides a man shouldn't put kids to labor. So go." Jun'ichi said pushing on. Tedashii and Li Mei head off walking into a circle.

"So much for hiding away," Tedashii complained.

"So this is were you've been?" Jeong-Min walked alongside Mara.

"Onee-Chan!!" Li Mei cheerfully said jumping into her arms. Jeong-Min welcome her embracing her with a smile.

"Hey! Li Mei-Chan!" Mara said waving at her and Hamasaki-Kun hiii," Mara winks at Tedashii causing him to blush.