Chapter 5 - A Certain Special Sign

Outside district 7 shopping center, that was blocked off by yellow tape and guarded by anti-skill members. Within that crowd Li-Mei shoved herself through the crowd, until she reached the front center.

"This is unfair you have to let me back in! I was teleported here without my things!" Li-Mei cried out to the male Anti-Skill member grabbing onto his shirt.

The Anti-Skill guard tries to loosen Li-Mei's grip on him and shouts, "Let go of me! I wasn't the one to teleport you here so can you give me a break?!"

"This doesn't make sense! Why did the power go out all of a sudden?! You guys should know it's your city!"

"I'm just a ordinary Anti-Skill Officer."

"Unbelievable! This is why I trust the harmony of nature more than machinery!"

"Well okay good for you. You can go back from where you came from."

"How rude!!? Is this how Japanese Officers treat Chinese citizens to go back to where they came?!"

"What I didn't... Your Chinese? ... Hey! Relax and deactivate your Esper ability right now!"

"What!? I haven't even attacked you. Why are you assuming I'm trying to hurt you?!"

"I dunno because you're glowing red!!" The Anti-Skill member said rising his riot-shield in front of the girl who was unconsciously emitting crystalline radiant red light around her body with a texture of animated rainbow color blend. The anti-skill Officer pulls out his walkie-talkie and informs, "We got ourselves an angry pyrokinesis trigger happy esper!"

"That's absurd! Now you're making lies, you must be a dirty cop that blackmails innocents!"

"Little girl calm down, I don't want things to get ugly."

"Oww!! I can't stand this if you wanna throw down so be it!"

"Mam come with us," Another Anti-Skill offer appears before the girl as she begins to get crowded. The tall woman that has glamorous proportions and long hair tied into a ponytail smile reaching her hand out to the girl.

"No way! I didn't do anything, he's trying to fight me!" Li-Mei protests, the situation swarming her arms around like the child she is

"Just relax okay, I know men could be blockheads at times and you're right." The lady Anti-Skill member shrugged.

"Hey! What the heck?" The male Anti-Skill said lowering his guard just for a water bottle to smack him.

"Ya look exhausted so have a drink and cool it meathead." She said, winking at the male Anti-Skill member.

"Oh, Tete, yeah. Just moments ago another guy made me mad earlier, but I hold no grudge, he's just a block head too." Li-Mei said as her Esper ability deactivates without her notice, as she catapults her head with her hands in a chill pose.