Chapter 0 - A Certain Cyber Tech Villian - Code Vader

Academy City, a city that has a general population of two million three hundred thousands with eighty percent of them being students. A city of science, it's what would be called a giant experimental city. Which brings together the forefront of scientific technology.

It's said to be a twenty and thirty years difference between the technology used in academy city and everywhere else. But that's not all...

A hoodie fourth-teen-year-old teenager, runs for his life within the dark factory. It was the death hour of his time as green lasers flashed from above, almost striking him. The beam left behind a melted hole from where it traveled from.

"Espers ... damn espers fu, hehe." The boy felt a tingle sensation from the endangering feeling. But that feeling wasn't his own, and for that only made what he was doing felt more right.

Those who come to Academy City aim for the city's interest for their highly advanced technology and scientific evolution, and most of all those who attend and enroll as students take part in the Power Curriculum Program. A program designed to unlock a student's potential in gaining and improving supernatural powers, known as Esper powers.

"Come out, come out! Simultaneously your first action was to run, which only means that you're a level zero." The lady struck another laser far and wide opening up the ceiling she fired above among the huge hole a shadow figure appeared within the shadows.

"And your ability it's rather far beyond the edge of society! You implied electrons to an ambiguous state, where both particles as well into wave motion. The electron manipulation directly emitted into raid high speed in the form of an high-speed particle-wave Cannon isn't that right! Rank #4, level 5, and leader of the criminal organization ITEM! Mugino Shizuri!"

 The electron manipulation directly emitted into raid high speed in the form of an high-speed particle-wave Cannon isn't that right! Rank #4, level 5, and leader of the criminal organization ITEM! Mugino Shizuri!"

"Oh wow, it's nice that you indeed got your info straight for a weakling you're at least not an idiot. But you surely don't realize there's no option in this for you." The beautiful lady then made a sudden wicked smile as green orbs of light began to form around her. "You really think you can outrun me?!" One of the green orbs center into place as she pokes her index finger out, launching it into a wave. "Hmph?" In ponder incoming bricky rubble toss towards her direction which effort of attack only seemed worthless to her as she fired her deadly assaulting election wave at his direction phasing going right through the brick towards the hoodie shadow boy. Her wicked smirk was undone by the reveal of the boy's healthy state.

"At high speed when striking other objects the electrons are unable to react either as particles or in waves because of their state. Normally, electrons have a mass close to zero, but because they are stuck or "stopped" at this state they take the form of a seemingly solid object, which has become a pseudo-"wall" due to the "stopped" state, creating a highly destructive beam of high-speed electrons that pierces through a target at the same velocity that it was fired. ... But spit seconds are calibrated during that stopping period slowing down those deadly attacks. In other words I have more than enough time to dodge or interact with your ability once I simulate an obstacle."