Chapter 17 - A Certain Halftime Show (Collab Edition)

Everything's pitch black, hazy and below my feet is... blood? Am I dead?" A short wavy dark brown hair, and dark grey eyes image himself in a pool of blood.

"No you're pretty much alive Zack Yoshikage." The boy hearing a familiar voice and waking up in a nursing bed. Headband made out of artificial flowers glaze down at the boy who could see a reflection of himself in her golden-brown eyes.

"Eh, what are you doing here?" Zack tap his head and felt aching pain, realizing there was a bandage above his head, "Tch!"

"Easy you're hurt."

"Are you okay!?"

"Yeah!"

"Did I lose?"

"No! ... but it was definitely close! It seem that big tech he was using blew back you and him."

"I knew it that thing is definitely not his the way he use it. Wait after what happened did anyone see me?"

"It's fine another man appear... a criminal." Uiharu confirm piecing at Zack with a try hard imitating glare. Zack completely silently with a faint sweat drop cartoonishly appearing above his head.

"Uhh... I can ex-"

"You don't have to explain nothing! But what you will do is stop pursuing that thug!"

"I can't do that. I'm sorry."

"Yes you can." Uiharu said confident tone. "Because I will report you if you don't!"

"... Uiharu... you wouldn't."

"Stand down! Zack... are should I say Joker." Uiharu said with a low pitch, she was ashamed but this was the only way she lower her head and said, "I'm sorry but seeing you or any of my friends like this." Thinking back on Kuroko's fight she clenched her fist and said, "I should have done more and this time I will!"

"This time?" Zack eyes lower, looking at her teary eyes, he felt a shame of guilt. "Okay I missed some of my events so I'll be in trouble if I don't complete in at least one event."

"Don't lie to me." Uiharu said looking away. Zack lean over and tap her forward. "Huh?" Uiharu face brightens red.

"It'll be fine, thanks to Tsuchimikado's Auto-Rebirth the brushes will soon be undone... Oh... sorry I don't know what came over me." Zack's face also burst red. "Events!" Zack said nervously.

"Yes!" Uiharu repeats back nervously.

Tedashii ran forth only to stumble his way over a group of espers. "Crap! Crap! Crap!!" The Tokiwadai girls target their esper abilities towards him. He closed his eyes as a red laser, electricity, fire, spear towards him.

Fortune emerges as a miracle blue materialize big spoon chip down in front of Tedashii. The large spoon made of aura stay strong blocking the espers attacks. Li Mei leap down in front of him like a guardian. She reposition herself and said, "I got this Tedashii! I'll take it from here!"

"Thanks rainbow head you're a life savor!" Tedashii smile and scratch his head. In irony for once at a time like this, he felt safe next to her. "We should stick togeth-" But his safe reassurance was interrupted in midsentence as he watch the hyperactive esper girl overwhelm her competitors with blue coloring explosions popping off left and right. Li Mei swung her arms around bursting out a manic laughter.

"Bwahahaha!! Boom! Boom! BOOM!! I've waited for a moment like this for so long!! I'll destroy you all!!"

"Ahhh!!! The Tokiwadai girls cried out running away from the enthusiastic girl.

"What's wrong with this girl?!" The middle schooler said ducking her head down.

"This Is going great! I'm not useless here! See this proof! I can help too! I can-"