Reluctantly you agreed.

As you started rowing a shiver ran down your spin as if you knew something bad was gonna happen. But you pushed it away, you were with Percy, son of the sea god, water was his element! What's the worst that could happen?

About an hour in the feeling of something bad happening hadn't gone away, in fact it felt as though it had gotten worse. "Hey Perce!" You yelled towards him, he was a bit farther ahead of you. He looked over his shoulder and nodded his head to show he was listening.

"I'm not feeling to good about this. Maybe we should head in?" he pouted for a second before heading towards you. "are you sure? It's only been an hour. I mean It's fine if you do."

"Yeah I think I want to, I feel like somethings gonna happen, like Demi-good intu-" before you could finish your sentence or Percy could get close to you, your kayak was dragged underwater.

~~~~~time skip because I don't know any underwater Greek monster's ~~~~~~~

Ones you came to you saw Percy above you taking the water out of your lungs. You sat up coughing and taking in huge gulps of air as Percy patted your back.

After your breathing became regular you turn towards Percy only to be knocked down by a giant hug.

"Oh my Gods (Y/n) I'm so sorry!" his grip was so tight it almost hurt. "I should have listened when you said you wanted to head in. Or better yet when you said you weren't sure!" He started rambling about how sorry he was until you tapped the arm that was wrapped around you.

"Percy really I'm okay!"

"But you almost weren't!"

"Perce I promise I'm fine. Just a little cold is all. How about we have a movie night yeah? after dinner?" He brightened up at your words and nodded his head franticly. "I'll even let you use one of my hoodies!" He gave you another tight hug before standing up and walking you towards your cabin.

"Oh but Percy?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm never kayaking with you again."

Jason:

You had been constantly reminding Jason to take breaks and not over work himself, you'd stop by his office and would steal him for at least 30 minutes at a time for a break. You made it your job to make sure he didn't over work himself to the bone.

You walked inside the praetor office the same time you always do and saw Reyna but no Jason. "hey Reyna?" She looked up from her paper work to see you standing outside the doorway. Before you could ask her your question she answered. "Jason left to go on a mini quest. He wont be back till later." Then she went back to working on her papers.

You nodded, even though she couldn't see you, before heading to the training arena.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~

It was near sun set now and still Jason was a no show. You put down your book but not before you marked your page and stood up from your seat.

As you walked back to your legion out of the corner of your eye you saw Jason land and beginning to walk towards the praetor rooms.

"Hey Jason!" You walked over to him, he looked tired and his eyes showed sorrow, he also had a few cuts on his arms that were still bleeding. "Oh hey (y/n) are you alright? What are you doing out so late?" He stopped for a second but winced slightly as he put weight on his right foot.

"Jason what happened? Are you okay? You look like you've took one hell of an ass beating." though your words were teasing he could hear the concern in your voice and the fear in your eyes. He smiled, which looked more forced and strained, before straitening up slightly. "I'm fine, just a harder quest. Nothing I can't handle." Before you could respond he continued on. "It's getting late you should head to your legion I don't want you getting in trouble, and I need to get some medical help. Good night (y/n)" He smiled before patting your shoulder and limping away.