6

Jay POV

"Here you go Mr. Oliver, two thousand dollars in ones." the teller says handing me the money. I was going out on a limb here showing up at Heaven on Earth tonight but I know Kenya is working and nothing else seems to get to her. So it might help to see me act like the newly single man I am tonight. My best buddy, Leo is in town and he is definitely my wing man as it is, so I'm sure when he catches on to Kenya being there he'll be in action some way or another.

It felt great to feel free from Lauren and her antics, even though she has yet to let up. I decided to go for a different look tonight so I decided on joggers a fitted Louis Vuitton shirt and some Yeezy boosts. It was nice to be in something not so professional. Pulling up to the club made me anxious, I wasn't sure what would happen tonight honestly.

Upon walking in, I notice Leo already seated and throwing money.

"Couldn't wait?" I laugh as he stands to greet me.

"You know I like to get right to it." he shrugs. After getting settled, I began scanning the room for Kenya who was no where to be found. "Man, this is definitely Heaven on Earth. I don't know which one coming back to the hotel with me but one of 'em is."

"You wouldn't believe who owns this club." I take a sip of my Jack.

"Who?"

"Kenya Neil."

"Kenya?" he says pulling at his chin hairs. "Wait, YOUR Kenya?"

"Yes, my Kenya." I laugh.

"You're kidding. Where the hell is she?"

"Trying to figure that out now." I continue to scan the room.

"Is this pole taken?" A good looking brunette comes up to us.

"Have at it baby." Leo says.

"Give me a minute man." I get up and head to the private dance area, peeking through curtains and doors to see if she was in one of the rooms. No luck. I walk up to a gold door with a crown own it. This screams Kenya. I knock on the door anxiously. No response. I glance over my shoulders before opening the door. Kenya stood completely bare in a mirror. I almost lose my mind with excitement. She looks at me in the mirror.

"I can't even escape you at work." she shakes her head, turning to face me. "Can I help you with something?"

"Was just seeing if you were here that's all." I keep my eyes on hers.

"Well if you're not here to spend money then you don't need to be here." She crosses her arms under her breasts.

"You this open with everyone that walks in on you naked?"

"No, but it's not like you haven't seen it before." she gives me a blank stare.

"Not like that." I give her a slow once over doing everything I can to think away the tent forming in my pants. She slowly walks over to me.

"Well, now you have." she slams the door in my face. I stand there, creating a photographic memory of the Kenya I know fully grown up. After getting my member under control I take a seat next to Leo, who was face deep in a strippers ass. I pull him back.

"She's here. I need to figure out some sort of game plan."

"Game plan for what?"

"I'm trying to get her back." I say shamelessly, causing Leo to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Yeah good luck with that man." he shakes his head. I down my drink and another.

"Thanks for the encouragement."