10

So sorry for the wait on the update. I won't drag this authors note out but I AM BACK!

I need someone to help me with the cover for this because Wattpad tripppinnnnn

ANYWHOREEEEE...

INLINE COMMENTS (20+)

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

JAY POV

I sat on the balcony of my room sipping my coffee. It was depressing to know that this little fantasy I'm building with Kenya will be over in a little less than five months. I couldn't help the overwhelming sense of happiness I felt like I've been missing for years when we're together. I never wanted it to stop.

I couldn't finalize my plan with Andre until the siteis completely finished and we have yet to think of a master plan for the infamous, Jada. Of course Kenya wanted to hit below the belt and cut brake lines but I told her to think about the one thing that means the most to her. It's been two days and she's yet to come up with anything. 

I wanted to see her. But business before pleasure.

After eating the complimentary breakfast provided by the extended stay, I showered and headed over to the site. I couldn't hide my shocked expression seeing the same car that belongs to the devil herself. Jada had to be clueless about Kenya knowing because of her sneaky gestures and constant surveying the area. This was too perfect.

"Good morning." I make my way over to her. She narrows her eyes at me.

"I know who you are." She gives me a disgusted expression. As if she had the nerve to be. 

"And who do you think that is?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You're the asshole that hurt Kenya."

"Ah, you're kind of right." I nod in fake defeat. "But, what are you doing here, without Kenya?"

"Minding my business." she rolls her neck, crossing her arms. 

"Like you were minding Kenya's and Andre's  or is that... different?"

"Don't think you know everything because Kenya is spreading rumors about me around town. I'll have you know, nothing anyone says will stop me from showing my face around here. This city loves me. My name holds more weight than you and Kenya combined. Good day." she bumps past me. She was obviously serious about her image. Noted. 

I hated constantly checking my phone to see not a single notification from Kenya. I try not to blow her phone up but it's hard to think about the fact that we should be making up for lost time. And if she wasn't going to give it to me, I'm taking it. 

When lunch rolled around, I found myself driving past her condo to see her car not parked there. I head to Heaven on Earth. Of course she's here on a on Monday afternoon. I park my car and head inside to see her standing before her group of dancers. 

"I don't play about the money I put into this establishment, so I will be damned if I play about the time. I want this routine done perfectly three times in a row, and then you can leave. Run it back." She claps. They immediately took their positions on the stage and began their routine, slowly stopping when they noticed me. "I didn't say st-" Kenya follows their eyes to me. "Take a break." she makes her way past me and down the hall towards her office. 

"You don't look happy to see me." I say closing the door behind us. I was honestly fishing for her to say the opposite. She gives me a once over. 

"And if I say I'm not."

"I'll know you're lying." I smirk. 

"Whatever helps you sleep. What are you doing here?"