11

JAY POV 

It was something about the way Kenya could come stay the night with me, literally take over my senses serve me breakfast in bed and disappear for days at a time that turned me into a mad man in this suite. She has more control over me now than she ever has. The part that makes me the angriest is she isn't even trying to. She's never had to say anything. 

"I don't know why you waited til the day of to find something." I sit on a stool at our local Macy's. 

"Will you be quiet Jay. I know I am terrible with timing things. You don't have to keep reminding me."

"I didn't  say that, just don't know how to find something-" I look up as she open the door. I give her a once over, taking in the silk, lavender dress she's picking out for Winter formal. I met her eyes.

"This too much?" She turns slowly, pulling her hair to one side of shoulder, showing the rhinestone filled back. "I'm going to wear it up, so." she nods, dropping her arms to her hips. "Can you say something."

"You look amazing Kennybear. That color is really complimenting to your complexion. Kyle's a lucky ass loser. I wish that I was taking you." I say genuinely. We've become extremely close over the past two months and somehow Kyle Morrow beat me to it. Yet hasn't said a word to her til I invited her over to the table.

"Thank you." she smiles. "Me too." she looks at me and that look she gave me was the same look she gives me before she tells me when she's up to no good. It was confirmed as she helped me pick out a matching button down. 

I clench my jaw, pulling my hair up. I couldn't be in my feelings today because she had to see me. Especially if she wants to see Jada's shit blow up in her face. 

Driving past Heaven On Earth, I fought my urges of stopping right now seeing her car was there. She's left me on read the past few times I text her like three days ago so it's nice to know she's alive I guess.

Upon getting settled at my desk Andre walks in.

"Bryson finally closed the deal this morning." He says. 

"Good, accumulate all you can." I nod turning my attention to my computer. A long silence fell over us. "Well-"

"I couldn't help but notice you and Kenya's been all shacked up." he nods with a tight grin. "How is it?"

"And by it, what do you mean?"

"You know," he laughs a bit.

"Say it with your balls, we're both men here." I lean on my elbows looking up at him. "You mean, Kenya's pussy? The one I was the first the first man to see?" I say flatly. He gives me a blank stare, placing his hands in his pockets. "It's like knowing that you are and have been the only person to be inside of it with no protection. Like it's been waiting for me to come back. Like, home kind of?" 

"Real cute. Or just a get even fuck maybe? You think after the hurt you caused Kenya you really have another shot? I have a better chance at another chance than you my man." he laughs. "But I'll let you think you have one up on me because you're there now. Tell your little 'home' to stop going out of her way to make me jealous about it. It's not cute." he shrugs and walks out. I felt my fist clench up. If I didn't already feel in over my head, that pushed me a little deeper.

I stare at my phone, contemplating messaging her about it. It got under my skin and little did this dumbass know I've been like this about Kenya before he even existed to her. Him hurting her was one thing, but stirring the pot with me is a dangerous game.

"Yo!" The door opens revealing my assistant Hector. I stand to greet him. 

"Hector, what the hell are you doing here?" I laugh a bit.