Dollface Origin- Pt. 2

On 9AM at St. John at the Baptist Polish Church, it was a cold sunny day at the church on November 12th and everyone made it to the funeral service including June's family who show up wearing fancy black outfits.

June and her new boyfriend Lewis made it just in time for her mother's funeral, her grandmother Elizabeth thanking her granddaughter for making it in time. She sat down right next to her boyfriend and started to stare at her mother's casket with a sad look on her face, she even remember the time being when she attended at the funeral service at the age of 4 but except she experience supernatural spirit of her great grandmother.

A pastor made a Lord's Prayer for anyone to hear for an hour including June's mother Alice who's already dead in a casket, while everyone bowing their heads in lord's prayer it is disturbed from her biggest fan taking a flashing pictures of June in it, but her hand is blocking away from the flashing camera he's taking and letting out a sigh in annoyance.
Isaac can tell the look on his oldest sister's face and he figure that it was her biggest fan Camron who kept stalking her and following her around like a puppy, he'll dealt with him later after the pastor is done with the lord's prayer and getting an overprotective mode.

After the Lord's Prayer, her father Clyde places his dead wife's favorite flowers inside of her casket with a sad look in his eyes and vowing himself to do all the detective work to figure it out in order to crack the case of his dead wife. And bring a perpetrator to justice, either a murder case or a suicide case by uncover the three evidence he found in order to work the DNA.

The rest of her family members having a couple of drinks to have like water for change besides whiskey and wine, because she had a hangover from last night, her 18 year old brother came to her in concerned look on his face by reminding her about a specific problem. But his vocal is strained when June is feeling sad, he can tell the same look at her face when he remembered the time being when his sister was 6 and he himself was 4 year old at that time being.
The time being when he gave his baby sister away to an unknown person, she was psyched that she is destined to be a big sister now turned into a waste of potential. It was the most unforgivable thing Isaac has ever done in his life, he doesn't like seeing his sister feel depressed.
So now he decided to ask June if she's okay.

Isaac (June's Brother): "Hey sis, are you alright?" He asked his oldest sister.
June: "Yeah I'm just fine... That's all." She answered to her brother, wiped both of her tears from both different eyes.
Lewis: Gave her a long hug, just to cheer her up more.
Annabelle (June's Sister): "Hey it's ok sis. Some people come, some people go. But our mom is still with us within our hearts, she even lives within you." She said with a little grin as she show up.
June: She smile a little since she almost felt better, returning for hugging Lewis back.
Camron: Saw him hugging his favorite idol, feeling super jealous about it. So then he decided to go show his own face to June "Uh... Heheh Hey!" He exclaimed in nervous tone.
Isaac (June's Brother): Gets irritated look on his face "Is it your business to show up at our mom's funeral?" He questioned.
Camron: "Uhh... Umm well I'm really sorry for your guy's loss. Sooooo can I take a picture with her?" He asked by hesitating.
Isaac (June's Brother): "Seriously? That's just straight up disrespectful! Who the hell got the idea to take a picture of my oldest sister at our mom's funeral? How old do think my sister is?" He asked with an overprotective mode.
Camron: "Well, to be honest. She looks like a dress up doll and she seems to look like she's 16." He answered his question with a nervous look on his face in confusion.
June: Gets that 'Are you serious?!' look on her face "16?! DUDE! I'm not 16 year old, I'm 20 year old." She replied in annoyance.

Camron apologized for thinking June is 16 years old due to how well she dressed so then he left the church by sulking away, Isaac made a discussion with June about Camron of how he's the one who stalking her to no bitter end by planning to file a restraining order. She gets creeped out look on her face to imagine how it happened and she agreed with her brother to do so, but it's disrupted when her rival Brandy show up at the entrance by being the center of the attention with a little mean spirited side.