Dollface-Pt.1

My name is Page, and I'm here to explain to all of you from what happen to my babysitter. And if you don't believe me, you have to see it for yourself.

On a cold winter day, I arrived home from school since my parents going on a winter vacation. Only to be left behind and to be honest, I'm the only child who had no siblings to play with. Such inadequate. I have a babysitter named April who's going to take care of me for few days, she was quite nice but a little down to earth. Plus, it's odd for a teenage girl to babysitting a 10 year old girl like myself. Except that I am 10 years old.
One day later, as soon as I come home from school as usual. I hear footsteps. A heavy footsteps from a pile of snow. I turn to see who it was, and there it is. A snow rabbit, burrowing in its den like a groundhog season. I thought it was someone coming for me but I was wrong.
So I cool it off like it was nothing, by waiting for my babysitter to come pick me up at school instead of walking home from school. When I leave to reach out her car from 7 miles away. After I did, I accidentally stepped on something from my foot... Something valuable and fragile left behind... I pick it up and held it closely with my own hands, the doll itself looked porcelain and all white. Especially the outfit itself are made out of fabric silk, and also look like a nun. A car horn blared, causing me to startle from hearing it.
Once in the blue moon, I shove that doll into my bag and hurried to my babysitter's car. So we can go back home.