Dollface- Pt.4

I came home from school like a normal 10 year old girl would do, since I focus on schoolwork and homework as always. I figure it was today is the weekend, now that gives me the opportunity to get rid of my doll once and for all. I look for the same spot, I previously picked up, found the spot, put the doll on a snow, and get picked up by my babysitter who look like she's worried sick. I got inside the car and made our way back home, and I know this is a serious business.

Page: Asked her babysitter a question "Hey April? Is there something wrong?"
April: "It's terrible... Something terrible happen, both of your parents and my boyfriend are gone missing..." She panicked.
Page: "Oh no, did they respond?" She asked her question.
April: "The last thing your parents talked about is that doll, something about that doll is.... Abnormal and w-we don't even know what type of energy it has or where it's been. Whatever this is, we have to get rid of it. Right away." She explained to her with a concerned voice.
Page: *Gulps* "A-April?" She stuttered.
April: "Yes Page?" She answered, after made it inside.
Page: "T-The truth is..... I'm the one who picked up the doll from the snowy woods...." She sheepishly said in honesty.
April: Her eyes widened "Did you get rid of it?" She asked.
Page: She frowned "I tried to get rid of that doll, but that doll keep coming back."
April: She frowned too "This is bad... For now on you're staying in your room until your safe and sound, now. Let me see what it look like."

I pull out a bag that had a white nun doll on it and gave it to my babysitter, because she can hold it through the night. Also, making sure she doesn't make me throw caution to the wind over a doll. We don't even know if it's a ghost inside of that doll, or it could've been something else. She went downstairs to the living room, and I'm in upstairs bedroom, and it was only about 9 o'clock, same as always. And I finally hit some hay for the night, while I was asleep. She stand guarding the doll that's been following me around all day long, she can take care of this can she? Who or whatever that doll is inside, better not come after me.