Chapter 6

You're walking back to your room until you found Soldier exiting your room panicking.

"OUR NEW RECRUIT HAS GONE MISSING!!! QUICK BOYS SOUND THE ALARM!!!" He screamed before running off (passing by you) sounding the alarm.

You roll your eyes, walk in your room and place your stuff down. 'Probably should join with the others before things go way out of hand.'

Walking through the hall, you begin to hear faint sounds of men arguing. You walk closer to the meeting room to find Spy pinching his nose like he is so done with everyone's shit.

"Now Soldier Ah appreciated your concern about Y/N, but Ah have to agree with Spah with this one."

"IF WE DON'T SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!! THE COMMUNIST WILL USE Y/N AGAINST US!!"

"Um Soldier..." you speak out, "I'm right here."

"Dear God!! WE'RE TOO LATE!!" He screamed as he grab Scout's shirt and was about to punch him in the face.

You step in, grabbing Soldier's fist. "Easy there Soldier, I'm here."

"Y/N DIED SO YOUNG THAT I CAN HEAR THEIR VOICE!!"

"Oh Merde," Spy groaned while other mercenaries facepalm or pinch the bridge of their nose.

"No seriously Soldier I'm right here," you said looking right at him in the eyes.

"Oh hello Y/N, we were just talking about you and about to rescue you!"

"I can see that..." you said, sounding unamused. Soldier let go of Scout as Scout sighs in relief.

"You're ready for training maggot!?"

"Training? But I haven't ate anything."

Engie's face drop when you mention breakfast, he looks around in the meeting room finding that everyone is in the meeting room except Pyro.

You turn your head to Engie with concern, "you okay there Engie?"

"Has anyone seen Pahro?"

"Da, that thing ees een the kitchen," Heavy replied as he was about to take a bite out of his sandvich, "cooking break...fast..." Heavy lower his hand as his face drops before he can even finish his sentence or taking a bite of his sandvich, slowly realizing their biggest mistake.

"Uh oh...."

Engie is the first one running out of the room and everyone runs out of the room, leaving you behind and alone in the room all confused.